Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The swastika is a symbol that predates Christianity. It means good luck, not Nazi. Nazi conditioning techniques are so thorough aren't they? Reacting to the swastika with violence is exactly what the Nazi party adopted it for. So many sheep... Whoever thinks the swastika is a symbol of hate is a BRAINWASHED FOOL.

Liberate ancient symbols and crush PBS special mind control.

And learn how to use a fucking encyclopedia.

regardless,

i guarantee you would not walk around with a big swastika on your shirt.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

uhhh.....either way i dont like that saf shit. i give props to fools that have been around. props in staying in the game for a long time and all. its just my taste. i dont like it. dont get all butthurt. taste is taste. heres some flicks from some sunday recreation

562314199_7ba8c21423.jpg?v=0

562314195_e61f71cf04.jpg?v=0

562314185_0322d11d35.jpg?v=0

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i haven't been around sf in a while, and i was driving through today on the way to a nice lunch out in monterey, and i gotta say man, bump silencer, he's been putting in some hard ass work lately. i lost count of his shit alongside the freeway at about 9. just my 2cents. keep it comin.

p2020077md7.jpg

Ok so here is my 2 cents.

It looks like Cliff. Early 70's New York.

He did it well, but if you squint your eyes, its a Cliff piece.

Mesr. If it wasnt for this style, graff would not be where it is now.

I see alot of 70's, 80's New york influences in your style, dont front.

We all flipped through Spraycan art and Subway art and emulated those styles when we were toys.

About the whole swastika thing.

That symbol has so many different meanings in so many different cultures.

Of course some people will get offended while others dont.

Its all in the context in which it was used.

White southerners saying nigga sounds a whole lot worse than a brother from the jets saying nigga.

Ok so here is my 2 cents.

It looks like Cliff. Early 70's New York.

He did it well, but if you squint your eyes, its a Cliff piece.

Mesr. If it wasnt for this style, graff would not be where it is now.

I see alot of 70's, 80's New york influences in your style, dont front.

We all flipped through Spraycan art and Subway art and emulated those styles when we were toys.

About the whole swastika thing.

That symbol has so many different meanings in so many different cultures.

Of course some people will get offended while others dont.

Its all in the context in which it was used.

White southerners saying nigga sounds a whole lot worse than a brother from the jets saying nigga.

i aint fronting. i am influenced by the history of graff as is every other writer, and i never claimed im not. but it has its place....back in the 70's and the 80's. there is this thing called evolution. writers should evolve their styles. just because it was good back then doesnt mean its still dope.

i aint fronting. i am influenced by the history of graff as is every other writer, and i never claimed im not. but it has its place....back in the 70's and the 80's. there is this thing called evolution. writers should evolve their styles. just because it was good back then doesnt mean its still dope.

THANK YOU

i'm tired of this retrofitting, nonevolution of graffiti...

history is just that... history. if we were ment to live in the past we'd be spinning sticks in a pile of dried up leaves waiting for friction to build, just to cook our god damned Ramen... but thankfully that's not the case. i got love for OG writers just like i got love for the cavemen who discovered fire. it's all gravy....