Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if this is where graff is going, someone please shoot me in the face

ouch mesr, you really shoot yourself in the face with that one. SAF is a straight OG, HEM, all those guys. im pretty sure you had no idea about that history so i dont blame you, but just know that shit made my day as well as anyone else who was about the 9tees.

and silencer is a damn good writer, no matter where hes from. dude is putting in work i must have seen at least 3 roofs today while cruising around downtown.

ouch mesr, you really shoot yourself in the face with that one. SAF is a straight OG, HEM, all those guys. im pretty sure you had no idea about that history so i dont blame you, but just know that shit made my day as well as anyone else who was about the 9tees.

and silencer is a damn good writer, no matter where hes from. dude is putting in work i must have seen at least 3 roofs today while cruising around downtown.

if you guys would have actually read what i wrote you would have seen that i said if this is where graff is GOING....NOT WHERE ITS BEEN. if hes an og then he mustve been rocking shit like that for a while right, therefore its not where graff is going. i rest my case.

The swastika is a symbol that predates Christianity. It means good luck, not Nazi. Nazi conditioning techniques are so thorough aren't they? Reacting to the swastika with violence is exactly what the Nazi party adopted it for. So many sheep... Whoever thinks the swastika is a symbol of hate is a BRAINWASHED FOOL.

Liberate ancient symbols and crush PBS special mind control.

And learn how to use a fucking encyclopedia.

reminds me of your moms uterus.. 5 bucks and a taquito-a-go-go from 7/11 to whoever can get me some og flicks of the mobfigaz, chazm tck flicks and some 90's bushopper shit..

too bad putz took razo's photo albums...there was some illllllll shit from 99-01 in that

The swastika is a symbol that predates Christianity. It means good luck, not Nazi. Nazi conditioning techniques are so thorough aren't they? Reacting to the swastika with violence is exactly what the Nazi party adopted it for. So many sheep... Whoever thinks the swastika is a symbol of hate is a BRAINWASHED FOOL.

Liberate ancient symbols and crush PBS special mind control.

And learn how to use a fucking encyclopedia.

bite your tongue, i am by no means a " BRAINWASHED FOOL "

i've done my research and know what i know. if you think that it doesnt mean hate then you must be racist. there is no reason to have that put up anywhere. if you did know your history, then you would have known that if its reversed; then it means what you speak of. but until you graduate life, STFU