Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
as a non sf resident, i always thought the one-flow was a DEFINITE sf style. am i misinformed about this?

its a frisco style that developed on muni buses, where you had to write your name quick so you linked your letters together. they are gritty and grimey and pop out on the bottoms nigga!!!

its a frisco style that developed on muni buses, where you had to write your name quick so you linked your letters together. they are gritty and grimey and pop out on the bottoms nigga!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^

what???

what about LA or Eastbay bus writers they busted 1lined tags too...

so they got that from sf muni buses??? whatever

your name speaks for itself

^^^^^^^^^^^

what???

what about LA or Eastbay bus writers they busted 1lined tags too...

so they got that from sf muni buses??? whatever

your name speaks for itself

just go kill yourself you fucking faggot, fucking peice of trash i really hope you get killed by a stray bullet or die in a car crash soon. you worthless peice of shit!!!!

there are lots of different one flow styles, but the frisco one flow has its own distinct letters and connections, east bay writers like brave and ceaver put their own little spin on the style and made one flows that are unique to oakland, but it started on muni buses