Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
just go kill yourself you fucking faggot, fucking peice of trash i really hope you get killed by a stray bullet or die in a car crash soon. you worthless peice of shit!!!!

there are lots of different one flow styles, but the frisco one flow has its own distinct letters and connections, east bay writers like brave and ceaver put their own little spin on the style and made one flows that are unique to oakland, but it started on muni buses

Whatever, one flows aren't cool enough to base your entire graffiti career around. either way you're a fuckin' faker little breh breh. I don't really care about this shit as much as you do though.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

evey city has a oneliner style

you tellin me newyorkers dont do one

line tags...ok.

that being said as soon as you think

of sf hands you thinks of that bus hopping

stuff.one andom example is Walker.you can

tell the difference between a sf and a ny oneliner

fairly easy.other than that.it seems like their writing

cholo or nyc type hands.

go to school, MQ is from NY and recently went to cali, why would he have a "SF Handstyle"

recently went to cali huh? no beef intended, just stating a fact. MQ has painted SF and other big cities in the west coast for over a decade now. hope ya'll found a leprechaun last night.