Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thats not graffiti fool that's some toy advertisement to keep graffiti from being written on those roll downs. Toy shit!

thank you..some folks swear someone just did this on a regular night of illegal bombing...this shits all over L.A. too..

its looks tight but its exactly what dude above said..a ploy to get niggas to stop bombing shit...which will never happen.

"26 year old suspect found with a gun and 15 pounds of fish"

hahaha

this article is a trip. lower haight is so trendy and lame now you'd think those projects were gone. i used to be scared passing through there as a teenager. i remember valencia gardens being pretty fucked up too, but now 16th and mission area seems chill. it used to be all junkies and dealers. pretty soon it'll be hipster bars at turk and taylor.

not too sure why you would think that 12oz would have real insight to this topic but i did always find this perticular write up in the paper interesting

2vluo9y.jpg