Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
flickr > 12oz

why you still hidin nigga? pick up ma calls, it aint like ima beat yo ass over the fone. I was at yo intersection THAT morning checkin da buses for u. I said i aint pullin out the banga, or trynna mop you, just a fair 1-on-1, so why you scared to square up? thought it was "dot all day"? how many times u been checked by different homies, even by da young ass niggas dass way younger than you, and you didnt want it? but you still talk shit??? nigga its SOS. aint no one trynna mop you either, so dont go bitchin, youre just finna get yo ass whooped individually by every nigga THAT YOU STARTED SHIT WITH. deal wit the consequences of ur actions.

just for the record:

you a punk ass, soft, sucka lil bitch made coward. a straight mark. u talk hella shit & AINT ABOUT SHIT. there wouldnt even be problems if YOU DIDNT START SHIT YOU CANT HANDLE. EARN STRIPES BY PUTTIN IN WORK, NOT RUNNIN YO BITCH MOUTH. quit hidin on this weak ass website. I fukin DARE you or whoever did that "anonymous dissin" bullshit to touch ANY of my shit again. DO IT NIGGA DO IT. LETS C YALL GET ACTIVE. TOUCH ANY OF MY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT N ITS FUNK, NIGGA N DASS ON MY FATHER(RIP). YALL DONT WANT IT, STRAIGHT UP.

YOU A BITCH NIGGAAAAAAAAA

leave the "bangas" at home lol. fuckin kids think they are so tough cus they have a gun. bitch made pussy shit. guns are for cowards, for the record im not hatin on you sfbosshog just sayin. looks like there will be fights this weekend!:D :D

Aint that what the fuck I JUST SAID? That im NOT bringing the banga? I dont think havin one makes me hard at all, i just brought it up to emphasize that i DO want to throw ones, because nigga is hidin AS IF i was gonna bring it. THATS why i brought it up, so niggas can know its koo i aint trynna do all that. and i aint no fukin kid. thats why i hate postin on this hurt ass shit. this shit aint even relevant to yall. i dont even mean to make this all public i just cant reach this nigga any other way. niggas needa pick up their phones. my number aint even blocked. PM ME bruh if u got sumthin to say i really aint doing this corny internet beef shit. i aint commenting on this shit no more. pm me.