Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats up with all the outta town haters on this thread and on the streets. Some of the TRUE OGs who actually put in work in the past and influenced the city (and bay area as a whole), were not from SF. All I see are these so-called OG's that barely were influential in the past teaching the kids to hate hate hate. Great way to dilute the scene, while all the outta towners you hated on are excelling and leaving us in the dirt, dusted and disgusted. Great way to mentor the youth. Yes, someone should be stomped out for disrespecting some real OG, but to hate on all people from different origins is akin to racism.

Just cause that mock-u-mentary Piece by Piece didnt discuss it, it seems like all the new generation is led to believe us locals should hate on anyone who wasnt born here. Ironically, that video is so inaccurate because an outta towner filmed it. Lame...

respect:

Zephyr

Cuba

Estria

Orko

Enem

Tense

Jase

KR

Cycle

Giant

...I know I'm missing a grip of writers, add some if you agree.

-a local

whats up with all the outta town haters on this thread and on the streets. Some of the TRUE OGs who actually put in work in the past and influenced the city (and bay area as a whole), were not from SF. All I see are these so-called OG's that barely were influential in the past teaching the kids to hate hate hate. Great way to dilute the scene, while all the outta towners you hated on are excelling and leaving us in the dirt, dusted and disgusted. Great way to mentor the youth. Yes, someone should be stomped out for disrespecting some real OG, but to hate on all people from different origins is akin to racism.

Just cause that mock-u-mentary Piece by Piece didnt discuss it, it seems like all the new generation is led to believe us locals should hate on anyone who wasnt born here. Ironically, that video is so inaccurate because an outta towner filmed it. Lame...

respect:

Zephyr

Cuba

Estria

Orko

Enem

Tense

Jase

KR

Cycle

Giant

...I know I'm missing a grip of writers, add some if you agree.

-a local

shut that shit! stop preachin u toy