Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
aqk is alright...z is alright. wkt, nothing but chumps and tweekers. they dont do anything thats good. no styles no skills nothing new just some toy tags and shit for throws.

they roll to partys with 15 year olds heads and try to recruit talkin bout "ohyea this is wkt " like theyre hard around 15 year old squares in saratoga hahahahaha thats called slippin in my book. its also a bitch move in self promo.

WE KEEP TWEAKIN

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

ite so i was a lil off on the wkt statement...but mesr and bored hold down theres...and aqk allright??? Ur a fool who doesn't know shit sayin that...aqk crushes from the bay to las vegas. Keep alone has more ups in the bay the 90% of the crews in the bay. He can be a one man fucking crew...sorry for the dride nomo but your just a fuckin fool foor sayin they aight.

BUMP Aqk,Und, Bth, Baw, Z and fuck it wkt tooo.

aqk is alright...z is alright. wkt, nothing but chumps and tweekers. they dont do anything thats good. no styles no skills nothing new just some toy tags and shit for throws.

they roll to partys with 15 year olds heads and try to recruit talkin bout "ohyea this is wkt " like theyre hard around 15 year old squares in saratoga hahahahaha thats called slippin in my book. its also a bitch move in self promo.

with a screen name like that, i shouldn't even have to tell you............