Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Those slience letters look like they are from

myletters.net

and that fill looks like its from

freshnfunkyfills.com

and those bubbles...

probably poppinbub.com

you guys know about that site right..

all the bay heads know about it....

:sarcasm:

i run all these sites... plus ifthesewallscouldtalk.com ... oh thats my nudie site.

hahaha whos gettin valentine vaginal vortex today?

<~~~this guy

Who's down wit that girafa ish, anyone think its like some twisto bite? And milly (mildred) what's the deal?

Now mummy musk is getting it.. I dig that shit..

Where all the characters at? Muddguts,. ...Orfn..?

Gufe's Shrek characters are what's up..

stop yapping bout other people if you wanna put yourself out there on front street thats whats up but stop putting people on blast you sound retarded ok we get it you think u know some peoples aliases keep it to your fucking self news flash nobody gives a fuck if you know so and so's new tagger name or chararacter keep it to yourself this go's for everyone stop snitching . fuck.

stop yapping bout other people if you wanna put yourself out there on front street thats whats up but stop putting people on blast you sound retarded ok we get it you think u know some peoples aliases keep it to your fucking self news flash nobody gives a fuck if you know so and so's new tagger name or chararacter keep it to yourself this go's for everyone stop snitching . fuck.

you're as stupid is as stupid does lame toy fuck, give your graff supplies away and whore your ass on castro st. somebody needs to pimp you out wack fuck... ha. write some fucking gay shit so we can waste space, your the snitch, this isn't supposed to be for cops like you.

(chararacter) learn how to spelll. haha.. it's called spell check you degenerate...

shits wack. my homie fucked with one last night. you can peel off the .25 and the $2.00 is still ridin. cost of living always rising..
\

exactly peel that shit off and say it says 2 bucks ....thats all i got....or just rack that shit.....prices always go up but who says u cant control how much you get that shit for....free son.