Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahaha people that are hating on silence

is not because he aint good or up

its because they are jealous. .

man its ugly. . . .

hahah oh and saying u can copy it from any font program,

i would love to see you do it like its that ez

Co-signed...

And since when givin sumone props is dick-ridin?..

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

I like silencer's stuff. I understand what some say about the font type letters, but unlike most people who attempt those, silencer actually does those very well. And come on, those aren't the only type of styles the dude rocks, shit is original looking. Plus, The guy has a name twice as long as typical, and paints it in hot spots. I couldn't pull that shit off like that. The guy is also getting dope virgin shots, unlike most non-locals who hit recycled spots. I drove past a couple of those roofs before the bridge for years without noticing them, until silencer got em. Now, I don't think he's the best person to ever paint S F either, of course not. But why hate?

From the Sacto thread....the last 2 lines....

Police say that one internet website in particular has helped them vigorously in their search for high profiles taggers. "12ozprophet.com has been a great source of information for our detectives. We have many undercover users that are involved in conversations. Many people volunteer very useful information to what they don't know are detectives." He then added, "Many times the conversations take place through e-mail, or lead to the suspects myspace pages, where pictures of these individuals are often found."

Police acknkowledge that it is indeed very hard to fight this crime, and that nearly all of the information that they collect is circumstantial. "What we do is get overwhelming evidence against these people, present it to them, then we can usually get a confession." He then added, "The hard part is when people clam up and don't talk at all or get a lawyer. Then there is virtually no action we can take against them.

all this proves is what we all knew in the first place...

1. there are cops all over the internet, and...

2. people who confess to shit are fucking stupid!

all this proves is what we all knew in the first place...

1. there are cops all over the internet, and...

2. people who confess to shit are fucking stupid!

they also record your pm's and anything else you say on here, no matter how many names you have and will go through anything else linked to your ip address.

you guys know about the patriot act right?

they also record your pm's and anything else you say on here, no matter how many names you have and will go through anything else linked to your ip address.

Nope ..120z Administrators wont allow them to record SHIT from their files(PM's)...And if u dont believe me ask a Mod..Still they are able to read shit people post on threads, so be wise bout your posts...Dont drop names and Locations..