Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo-this is statetheobvious oner...vets can pretty much ignore this...but newjacks...especially you fools who are all over the net with your crew name, pictures of your shit and all kinds of other crap for people to view publicly...listen up...

this is old news...but just got word that undercovers are setting up fake flickr and myspace pages that look somewhat convincing as bait to get info on certain writers...so watch out for myspace pages of fools that are active that have their actual name and pictures of their shit on there...also keep an eye out at east bay yards...especially the historic ones...they're walking the yards posing as graff enthusiasts with cameras...they're not goin look like pigs...they're goin look like homies...it's a fucking trap...

and since it's obvious that those same fools are on here reading these posts, studying the lingo and gaffling pictures to put on their bait accounts...broadcasting your beef or where beef went down isn't smart either..

so watch out...and oh yea...to the DT's reading this...don't waste our tax dollars tracing the IP or root email of who posted this...it'll get you nowhere...fuck you...statetheobviousoner

man I cant believe some of the shit im reading here on this thread in the past few pages.. FN katz goin at AQ katz.. hahahha what a fuckin shame..

if anyone who is real in the game know that FN katz aint worth shit..

I dont know any AQ katz or have any ties with their crew..

for those who know me on this board know what im about and I speak truth 110%

itz a damn shame when I hear bout FN katz tryin to boss up like they bout somethin.. each and every current FN member has been punked.. beat the fuck up.. or jacked numerous times in their bus hoppin days and young dayz..

shit I even jacked a few of them my self so you cant deny it cuz I will blast the fuck outtah all you chumps..

no im not hating on the FN crew.. shit I happen to be koo wit some of the current and older members..

but lets be real.. yall niggaz is soft.. lame ass cornballs with no style what so ever..

shotz to sacr & kerbs for being decent writers caught up in some young toy bullshit.. even though I know of kerbs being down wit FN since the old days not too sure bout sacr..

and if any FN kat has a problem with what I just stated just speak the fuck up and i'll have no muthafuckin problem with knockin your fuckin teeth out your pussy ass mouth and thats some real shit..

we can box one on one.. or we grab the chopz.. doesnt even matter..

just know how ever it goes down.. im not the one thats gonna be laid the fuck out.