Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thats funny shit. I am the furthest thing from law enforcement that you can imagine. Fuck Im breaking at least 5 laws right now. Dont overestimate cops, they really dont know as much about the inner workings of the subculture as you would think. Trust me, I have been prosecuted and had so-called "graffiti experts" testify against me in court. They dont know shit about the life or why we do it.

you think they give 2 shits about "the life" or why we do it. NAH! all they care about is getting those who do it. and 12oz is a good source for them.

Cap'n Putz is on here every workday, I guarantee it. This board won;t do you any harm unless you cant keep your yapper shut.It's the PM 's you gotta look out for

'Yo, what U write? It wud B kewl to paint with you...do you rack? I got a new Pilot and some cooking sherry...wanna hook up?

I write people's phone numbers on bathroom walls with little messages about how they love the cock, cooking sherry, no one every offers me cooking wine anymore.:o

The internet is ruining everything.

heres a classic dfeat story...

img2301jy8.jpg

this fool calls me at like 12:30 am... yo do you know what day it is?? we gotta go rock rodney king shots to show all these yuppies whats up... so we proceed to drink three forties each (he buys em cuz im mad broke) and we rock busses, the financial district, and mission all night... end up meeting up with jor

joroeba9powo7.jpg(stolen flick)

and when he finishes dfeats all you better hit up rodney king in that shit... the sun comes up and we smoke a doobie and split!!!

dangerfield?

fuk u n the net... fuk you... mgrone

Thats funny shit. I am the furthest thing from law enforcement that you can imagine. Fuck Im breaking at least 5 laws right now. Dont overestimate cops, they really dont know as much about the inner workings of the subculture as you would think. Trust me, I have been prosecuted and had so-called "graffiti experts" testify against me in court. They dont know shit about the life or why we do it.

ur 2nd 3rd 4th sn..... fuk you.....

Seny is really bad.

I take that back, 99% of the shit on this page is really bad.

Especially all the bullshit internet thiuggin.

Meet at DP and work it out.

Or just battle it out on the streets.

Nothing looks better than a bunch of dissed wack shit.

Gives good writers shit to go over.