Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

heres a classic dfeat story...

img2301jy8.jpg

this fool calls me at like 12:30 am... yo do you know what day it is?? we gotta go rock rodney king shots to show all these yuppies whats up... so we proceed to drink three forties each (he buys em cuz im mad broke) and we rock busses, the financial district, and mission all night... end up meeting up with jor

joroeba9powo7.jpg(stolen flick)

and when he finishes dfeats all you better hit up rodney king in that shit... the sun comes up and we smoke a doobie and split!!!

hay keep what happened yesterday in the park ur a track star dogs keep your runnin shoes laced up tight late bitches

dam, you internet beezie. prolly typed that shit right after it happened. hahaha.

typin that shit on the net is mad corny, weve been beatin haters up all the time but you dont see us runnin to the net to post it. i even got some video footage but 12oz isnt the place for that, ebay is.

but since you gave half the story...

what happened the day before fat stacks? i saw 1 man run up to a fn car with 3 fools in it (i aint gonna drop names) ... the car pulled to the side, said fn, and drove off. that 1 man followed that car down h8 street but that car kept driving. the next day 20 fools find 2 aq heads and laugh how they get away. hahaha.

i dont know what this beef is about either but if your gonna tell the story dont just tell your half.

dam, you internet beezie. prolly typed that shit right after it happened. hahaha.

typin that shit on the net is mad corny, weve been beatin haters up all the time but you dont see us runnin to the net to post it. i even got some video footage but 12oz isnt the place for that, ebay is.

what happened the day before fat stacks? i saw 1 man run up to a fn car with 3 fools in it (i aint gonna drop names) ... the car pulled to the side, said fn, and drove off. that 1 man followed that car down h8 street but that car kept driving. the next day 20 fools find 2 aq heads and laugh how they get away. hahaha.

i dont know what this beef is about either but if your gonna tell the story dont just tell your half.

first off dick head im not in fn and it was 5 fn dudes and 3 airesol queens start packin your bags and bookin those grey hound tickets you fags are getttin the ctf treatment im not speakin on this subject any more but ill tell u this you wont see me remember see you internet homo thugs in the streets keep your track shoes on guys

i know who you are A....

i saw 3 heads in that car. and it was keep and me watchin this dude run along side the car.

even if it was 5-3 like you said that would still be in there favor. not as good as 20 - 2 like the next day but shit...

remember we didnt do shit, yall got some wedgies cuz some outatowners are paintin, and will keep paintin. YOUR THE ONE BRINGIN SHIT TO THE NET!!!

track shoes? hahaha. 20 - 2.

YOU TOYS WILL BE FORGOTTEN COME TOMORROW.