Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by truesnvogues+Jul 14 2005, 02:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Jul 14 2005, 02:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Jul 13 2005, 09:24 PM

kingcharactervert5rs.jpg

i dont care how clean this shit is. bboy shit is

fuckn crap. only doing freewalls is wack. ratha read a comix book.

that shit sucks. STUDIO GRAFFITI IS WEAK!!!!!

[/b]

thats because u cant get a freewall and u dont even have

the skills to paint one. i dont really care for ICPs style but u

gotta respect them. :yuck:

Originally posted by superfiend+Jul 14 2005, 01:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (superfiend - Jul 14 2005, 01:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by truesnvogues@Jul 14 2005, 02:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Jul 13 2005, 09:24 PM

kingcharactervert5rs.jpg

[/b]

ya you really know me and you know my skills...i can take any freewall any night. so fuck you.

Originally posted by dc smackdown+Jul 12 2005, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dc smackdown - Jul 12 2005, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yourdad@Jul 12 2005, 05:27 PM

AKER-BITER.DC-DORKS

i smell friscofaggots hatin on real cats

[/b]

you wouldnt smell anything at all if you weren't jockin' our message board.

Originally posted by EKAT NO.LESS+Jul 14 2005, 05:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EKAT NO.LESS - Jul 14 2005, 05:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hollatchaboy@Jul 14 2005, 01:56 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-ulove2h8tme@Jul 13 2005, 10:35 PM

12oz at the ipod store in stones.. i shoulda brought my cam to upload flicks..

shoulda also taken that dildo out your ass

you should watch your mouth before you get your shit cracked

[/b]

by who? dont tell me you.....toy

Originally posted by SuckaFreeze+Jul 14 2005, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SuckaFreeze - Jul 14 2005, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dc smackdown@Jul 12 2005, 07:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-yourdad@Jul 12 2005, 05:27 PM

AKER-BITER.DC-DORKS

i smell friscofaggots hatin on real cats

you wouldnt smell anything at all if you weren't jockin' our message board.

[/b]

it eats the penis...(that being you)

ya you really know me and you know my skills...i can take any freewall any night. so fuck you.

thas brings up an entirely different question alltogether, why would you be painting a freewall at night?

meaning.....................i'll do a fuckn filln over any free wall bullshit.

if you dont bomb or never bomb'd then you shouldn't be doing any free wall.

life time freewallers suck a dick. thats for twf

thas brings up an entirely different question alltogether, why would you be painting a freewall at night?

meaning.....................i'll do a fuckn filln over any free wall bullshit.

if you dont bomb or never bomb'd then you shouldn't be doing any free wall.

life time freewallers suck a dick. thats for twf

you should know your history......or just post some of your hardcore freight pics mr. "anti chill spot"

I have to agree...Im get pretty bored at looking at all the legal begals on the street..i pretty much dont even look at them at all that doesnt mean i dont give credit to the people that are doin them...most of em have been writing for a while..except for those AQ guys..i give them credit tooo for spots they get.... but style???urrhhh.. but fuck I know when ive been doing something for a while and i dont see progression..hang up the towellll...

Originally posted by razor_ramon+Jul 15 2005, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (razor_ramon - Jul 15 2005, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Jul 13 2005, 12:59 AM

couldn't resist waters...!  :haha:

kinghydezore1eo.jpg

whats a b-boy burner??? i always thought a b-boy is some one that can down-rock and top-rock.(dancing) not a rapper or a pose....as much as i like these characters and have respect for the person that does them...

[/b]

First of all, King does characters like that on freights all the time and last time I checked freights weren't legal. These are classic hip hop graff characters. Second if you haven't seen anything illegal by ICP you haven't opened your eyes lately. Yes they do alot of legal walls but they also do ALOT of illegal stuff as well. 3rd...to the guy that said he wasn't feeling ICP's style, then you are definately a newjack because ICP has that CLASSIC original SF TMF funk flavor pieces...if you don't like that, you should stoip writting because that is graff!!!!

Originally posted by EPMDfan+Jul 15 2005, 09:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EPMDfan - Jul 15 2005, 09:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by razor_ramon@Jul 15 2005, 04:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Jul 13 2005, 12:59 AM

kinghydezore1eo.jpg

whats a b-boy burner??? i always thought a b-boy is some one that can down-rock and top-rock.(dancing) not a rapper or a pose....as much as i like these characters and have respect for the person that does them...

First of all, King does characters like that on freights all the time and last time I checked freights weren't legal. These are classic hip hop graff characters. Second if you haven't seen anything illegal by ICP you haven't opened your eyes lately. Yes they do alot of legal walls but they also do ALOT of illegal stuff as well. 3rd...to the guy that said he wasn't feeling ICP's style, then you are definately a newjack because ICP has that CLASSIC original SF TMF funk flavor pieces...if you don't like that, you should stoip writting because that is graff!!!!

[/b]

ok now. i dont paint fr8 because really noone cares about them.

doing fr8s is the same as a legal a wall just for fun, like art class.

no rush no glory. The only people that look at fr8 are the workers and you pussy ass fr8 kids.

put it this way FR8S ARE FOR THE NERDS OF THE GRAF WORLD.

how hard is it to do fr8s really? you can live in idaho and paint fr8S till your arms fall off.

with out the popo fuckn with you, that isn't graffiti. Neither is freewalls THEY ARE FUCK murals.

big fuckn deal.

"First of all, King does characters like that on freights all the time and last time I checked freights "

show me at least 10 KING 157 street shots! yea right that fool never bomb'd or DARE or anyone in that crew.

"Second if you haven't seen anything illegal by ICP you haven't opened your eyes lately."

SHUT THE FUCK UP...i'm not talking about ICP They have bomb'd still do bomb.

Originally posted by Longdickdong+Jul 15 2005, 11:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longdickdong - Jul 15 2005, 11:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EPMDfan@Jul 15 2005, 09:17 PM

Originally posted by razor_ramon@Jul 15 2005, 04:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Jul 13 2005, 12:59 AM

kinghydezore1eo.jpg

[/b]

WORD!!!

Originally posted by suckafreecity@Jul 15 2005, 10:39 PM

I have to agree...Im get pretty bored at looking at all the legal begals on the street..i pretty much dont even look at them at all that doesnt mean i dont give credit to the people that are doin them...most of em have been writing for a while..except for those AQ guys..i give them credit tooo for spots they get.... but style???urrhhh.. but fuck I know when ive been doing something for a while and i dont see progression..hang up the towellll...

word!!!!!!!!!

most of the people that have legals paint illegaly too.

like i said if u cant con someone to give u a wall then u prolly

cant paint it anyways.so u go and line someone elses and dont leave names. havent seen much streetbombin from NR, but all the other crews seem to be puttin in work.

speaking of AQ i saw a big blue roller on bayshore?-maybe?

i dont know, shit was huge though.