Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jul 19 2005, 10:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jul 19 2005, 10:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-chuck taylor@Jul 19 2005, 08:10 PM

Buffman2.JPG

Hes buffing the wall with that?

I dont envy him.

[/b]

hes not buffin it, thats filled with chrome paint. ol skool shit.

Originally posted by ---The Cuts---@Jul 20 2005, 11:22 AM

YO CAN ANYBODY PM ME THE DIRECTIONS TO THE N-JUDHA TUNNELS. THAT SPOT LOOKS COOL , I WAS THINKIN I WANNA GO REPRESENT OVER THERE.....

Its in the cuts...

nigga.

Originally posted by ---The Cuts---+Jul 20 2005, 11:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (---The Cuts--- - Jul 20 2005, 11:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>YO CAN ANYBODY PM ME THE DIRECTIONS TO THE N-JUDHA TUNNELS. THAT SPOT LOOKS COOL , I WAS THINKIN I WANNA GO REPRESENT OVER THERE.....

[/b]

Originally posted by ---The Cuts---@Yesterday, 07:58 PM

sorry for asking but whats all this hayward beefing,why the fuck does everyone hate eachother in hayward. htf hates y14 ase and all of them....why?

Originally posted by ---The Cuts---@Jan 8 2005, 11:08 PM

yo dog nice shit. how about telling me where this buildings at. looks like a good hit up place

Originally posted by ---The Cuts---@Jan 8 2005, 10:53 PM

yo dog this shit rocks, but ahhh would you mind telling me where this spot is at????

<!--QuoteBegin----The Cuts---@Jan 5 2005, 12:01 PM

y where is this boulding at cousin???

rply me quick

You sure ask alot of questions...

Originally posted by lovehurts+Jul 19 2005, 01:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lovehurts - Jul 19 2005, 01:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Carpenter@Jul 19 2005, 10:55 AM

DSC01517.jpg

what they do?

everytime i see one of your fuckin newage "graffiti art" stickers i tare it off the wall with a certain pride. maybe if i discourage you from making that bull crap you can go back to your basement where all the other artists belong. but wait?! ive never seen one of your stupid stickers before, although i am quite familiar with the design. its because your posting it on the internet, you shameless self promoter. take a tip. nobody gives a fuck. maybe if you got up you could "spread the word" without the aid of a computer. sell out

[/b]

the funny thing is that the dude carpenter that posted that pic isn't the artist that did that.....

Originally posted by ---The Cuts---@Jul 20 2005, 10:22 AM

YO CAN ANYBODY PM ME THE DIRECTIONS TO THE N-JUDHA TUNNELS. THAT SPOT LOOKS COOL , I WAS THINKIN I WANNA GO REPRESENT OVER THERE.....

it's on 36th and ocean.. you take the 22 to the 91.. and then hop the millbrae bart to caltrans.. give the homeless person playing the banjo the secret password which is "fuckacop" and then he'll give you his uncicyle and you ride that due east until you get to the gas station on bush and geary and they have a sexret passage way that lets you in.. it's a long journey but worth the wait.. happy trails :mexican:

Originally posted by chuck taylor+Jul 20 2005, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuck taylor - Jul 20 2005, 07:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin----The Cuts---@Jul 20 2005, 10:22 AM

maybe you should hop the n-judah on judah street and find out you fucking idiot

[/b]

word

YO frisco...

I need some help guyz,

Just got out of jail, a fuckin' Ghost car in an alley. They saw me tagging.

My question is should I pled Guilty or not at the court date?

It's my first arrestation in the US.

Send a pm if you can give me some advise.

Peace out :heated:

Originally posted by EUROne@Jul 21 2005, 11:16 AM

YO frisco...

I need some help guyz,

Just got out of jail, a fuckin' Ghost car in an alley. They saw me tagging.

My question is should I pled Guilty or not at the court date?

It's my first arrestation in the US.

Send a pm if you can give me some advise.

Peace out :heated:

If its a misdemeanor bail! They'll never find you :love2:

They droped the charges of felony for mideameanor because it's my first time,but I am sure that if I don't show up in court I will have a Warrant and they'll deport me back to Europe? These mother fuckin :five-o: saw me doing it do you think I can still pled not Guilty?

THANKS INTERNET