Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

just a warning to you kids... warmwater cove is not that chilly chill.

if you are gonna go across the water during the day, be wary of muni employees and undee's (they like to dress up as bums)... i have been arrested there and i know of others that have too. just a heads up.... cause i was hella stupid and didnt know any better, thinking the spot was cool, but i got wrapped hard there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by c. clarence@Jun 25 2005, 07:50 PM

just a warning to you kids... warmwater cove is not that chilly chill.

if you are gonna go across the water during the day, be wary of muni employees and undee's (they like to dress up as bums)... i have been arrested there and i know of others that have too. just a heads up.... cause i was hella stupid and didnt know any better, thinking the spot was cool, but i got wrapped hard there.

yikes.....

Originally posted by lovehurts+Jun 23 2005, 11:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lovehurts - Jun 23 2005, 11:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LENS@Jun 23 2005, 10:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Jun 22 2005, 12:37 PM

i personally dig that james and jesus stuff,

artshcool bullshit or not, its better than some of the bad boring graffiti shit on this page.

thank you.

I love how when there's something unique and cool people start getting very threatened by it.

sibl97SF.jpg

and i know this has got to be freakin old! Look at that Pine Tree! Plant Trees used to look so primitive! wowe! :huh2:

bro, now look AND listen. that aint plantrees, dude.. that piece says sibl and how he is lost in the woods (or some indepth, art fag, over the seas, eurotrip to the midnite underground danceclub scene for a drink or two to wash down the designer drugs so the parteé keeps on bumpin bumpin. but its all just a fake life style, cause when you wake up in the morning and your head is spinning with vague memories of the night before - you may feel lucky that you got laid by some hot party babe, but she was on drugs and so were you. so it doesnt mean shit) but in other words, that aint plantrees who did that, and he probably had nothing to do with it. now look heer bro...just cause you have 5000 posts more than me doesnt mean your narrow minded euphemisms are always right.

[/b]

haha its interesting how you got all that from a sibl piece, why don't you write an essay about the "fake party lifestyle" and how you dont watch t.v.