Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by uncle-boy@Jun 22 2005, 12:37 PM

i personally dig that james and jesus stuff,

artshcool bullshit or not, its better than some of the bad boring graffiti shit on this page.

thank you.

I love how when there's something unique and cool people start getting very threatened by it.

sibl97SF.jpg

and i know this has got to be freakin old! Look at that Pine Tree! Plant Trees used to look so primitive! wowe! :huh2:

Originally posted by superfiend+Jun 22 2005, 03:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (superfiend - Jun 22 2005, 03:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alphredrock@Jun 22 2005, 02:16 AM

ey carpenter stop posting that shit!

do us a favor and kill yourself why wait

[/b]

Jeloe said it best:

I don’t like the new kinds of graff mags that seem to be way into this new breed of "writer" that uses stencils or wheat pastes some crap around a city that they made in their garage at home. I am certain that will offend some of you out there but it’s the truth. Graffiti isn’t about a clever recognizable icon, it’s about one name over and over and over again. Graffiti has an inherent boundary contained within 26 letters. Plain and simple.

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Apexer.jpg

oh yeah. and if anyone wants to knock out that redneck hick rentacop at that spot, feel free to. Fuck that piece of shit.

Jeloe said it best:

I don’t like the new kinds of graff mags that seem to be way into this new breed of "writer" that uses stencils or wheat pastes some crap around a city that they made in their garage at home. I am certain that will offend some of you out there but it’s the truth. Graffiti isn’t about a clever recognizable icon, it’s about one name over and over and over again. Graffiti has an inherent boundary contained within 26 letters. Plain and simple.

oh yeah. and if anyone wants to knock out that redneck hick rentacop at that spot, feel free to. Fuck that piece of shit.

thats like sayin sk8boardin is supposed to be like the ol days too without all the flashy tricks and wardrobes and no girls.

graffiti to me is using anything and everything to get up. if u have to manipulate some korean fag to paint yiour name on his buildin than do it. as long as your trashin the city wit paint, etchbath, wheatpaste, markers or whatever than your still gettin ups. if all u can do is one name one style (because its bitten) than go wreck shop. just put your hate towards cops and jocks instead of tryin to be godlike. anybody droppin throwies or pieces with 4-5 letters left to right is already gettin the idea from someone else.

my point is fuck closeminded amerikkkans and fuck the system!

Originally posted by LENS+Jun 23 2005, 10:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Jun 23 2005, 10:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Jun 22 2005, 12:37 PM

artshcool bullshit or not, its better than some of the bad boring graffiti shit on this page.

thank you.

I love how when there's something unique and cool people start getting very threatened by it.

sibl97SF.jpg

and i know this has got to be freakin old! Look at that Pine Tree! Plant Trees used to look so primitive! wowe! :huh2:

[/b]

bro, now look AND listen. that aint plantrees, dude.. that piece says sibl and how he is lost in the woods (or some indepth, art fag, over the seas, eurotrip to the midnite underground danceclub scene for a drink or two to wash down the designer drugs so the parteé keeps on bumpin bumpin. but its all just a fake life style, cause when you wake up in the morning and your head is spinning with vague memories of the night before - you may feel lucky that you got laid by some hot party babe, but she was on drugs and so were you. so it doesnt mean shit) but in other words, that aint plantrees who did that, and he probably had nothing to do with it. now look heer bro...just cause you have 5000 posts more than me doesnt mean your narrow minded euphemisms are always right.

Originally posted by lovehurts+Jun 23 2005, 08:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lovehurts - Jun 23 2005, 08:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LENS@Jun 23 2005, 10:05 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Jun 22 2005, 12:37 PM

thank you.

sibl97SF.jpg

bro, now look AND listen. that aint plantrees, dude.. that piece says sibl and how he is lost in the woods (or some indepth, art fag, over the seas, eurotrip to the midnite underground danceclub scene for a drink or two to wash down the designer drugs so the parteé keeps on bumpin bumpin. but its all just a fake life style, cause when you wake up in the morning and your head is spinning with vague memories of the night before - you may feel lucky that you got laid by some hot party babe, but she was on drugs and so were you. so it doesnt mean shit) but in other words, that aint plantrees who did that, and he probably had nothing to do with it. now look heer bro...just cause you have 5000 posts more than me doesnt mean your narrow minded euphemisms are always right.

[/b]

so its not all about hot party babes on drugs?

Originally posted by superfiend@Jun 23 2005, 10:51 AM

and alfredrock, if you dont think that " a clever recognizable icon" isnt part of SF graffiti than what about screws, horses, hearts, baghead characters etc.... dont be mad cause you were born wit one nut. maybe that should be your icon, a squirrel wit one nut.

think about it fucktard. the above mentioned characters were all painted, these aren't. this guy should start painting his shit. wheatpasting just takes all the difficulty out of shit. and i really dont think you want me posting up a picture of my testicles to prove my point. real clever asshole.

some recycled flicks..

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Carpenter your shit is tight. Just don't try to king the internet. Save it for the streets. Your shit is tight though. Those were good flics Alpha.

Was up yall feel this site up hifi's stuff they letting us see. What the fuck happened to hifiart? That used to be the brotha of this site.

Oh well hifi still got all its old classic frisco flicks. Go steal that shit!

Originally posted by ulove2h8tme@Jun 23 2005, 11:52 PM

hollatachaboy.. for god knows how long now you been talkin all this shit, yet you ain't ever did a damn thing, it's one thing to talk shit, it's another to talk shit and then be a bitch about it and not doin anything.. man up..

man up to what? an online toy ganster? no need! now..... shut up!!!!!!

ALright man, you got me but do you have to sound like a schoolteacher scolding a student during third period for saying lincoln was the first president and not washington?

Same goes here....OKAY...not plant trees. I've seen him do collaberations before that worked the pine tree into someones piece.....just thought this was one of those from back in the day.

But whatever there Gandalf.....Hope you are smug knowing you clopped me over the head with your big bag of graffiti lore