Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like how everyone is always talking about "learn your history". Is there some certain history we should be learning, or should we know everything that ever happened in graffiti in every city... EVER? I know a fair amount of history, I know my roots. I know the NY history fairly well. I was lucky enough to be brought up by a couple of people who have been doing in since the early to mid-ninetys. But yet, I still thought that was an older PlanTrees. Is there maybe some books I should read up? Perhaps a "You Don't Know Shit Nigga: SIBL Been In the Bay for Hella Years" Or a general "You Don't Know Shit Nigga: Shut Your Mouth"

Noones gonna know everything man. Everyone needs to relax.

bro, now look AND listen. that aint plantrees, dude.. that piece says sibl and how he is lost in the woods (or some indepth, art fag, over the seas, eurotrip to the midnite underground danceclub scene for a drink or two to wash down the designer drugs so the parteé keeps on bumpin bumpin. but its all just a fake life style, cause when you wake up in the morning and your head is spinning with vague memories of the night before - you may feel lucky that you got laid by some hot party babe, but she was on drugs and so were you. so it doesnt mean shit) but in other words, that aint plantrees who did that, and he probably had nothing to do with it. now look heer bro...just cause you have 5000 posts more than me doesnt mean your narrow minded euphemisms are always right.

ALright man, you got me but do you have to sound like a schoolteacher scolding a student during third period for saying lincoln was the first president and not washington?

Same goes here....OKAY...not plant trees. I've seen him do collaberations before that worked the pine tree into someones piece.....just thought this was one of those from back in the day.

But whatever there Gandalf.....Hope you are smug knowing you clopped me over the head with your big bag of graffiti lore

twas a mere tangle of words that ere we partook of. in the sanctimony of chivalry anon the clatter at hand you did stir with the will of a worthy opponent. i do bow to you, noble sir, though with little ado i shall rob you of your honor. for as you see, you are merely the court jester who doth think (and a dare say tis not!) himself a man worthy of battle.

Originally posted by Shoefers@Jun 24 2005, 08:34 PM

I like how everyone is always talking about "learn your history". Is there some certain history we should be learning, or should we know everything that ever happened in graffiti in every city... EVER? I know a fair amount of history, I know my roots. I know the NY history fairly well. I was lucky enough to be brought up by a couple of people who have been doing in since the early to mid-ninetys. But yet, I still thought that was an older PlanTrees. Is there maybe some books I should read up? Perhaps a "You Don't Know Shit Nigga: SIBL Been In the Bay for Hella Years" Or a general "You Don't Know Shit Nigga: Shut Your Mouth"

Noones gonna know everything man. Everyone needs to relax.

i think you can find the latter one on scholastic, asshole

Originally posted by GuardDog@Jun 24 2005, 03:37 PM

lens shut the fuck up.

you dont know shit about history. sibl been the bay for years and years. just sit back and learn something dumbass.

ha ha, okay, just because YOU said so....

edit*

it's so obvious that's a Plant Trees bite anyway....

Originally posted by LENS+Jun 24 2005, 05:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Jun 24 2005, 05:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GuardDog@Jun 24 2005, 03:37 PM

lens shut the fuck up.

you dont know shit about history.  sibl been the bay for years and years.  just sit back and learn something dumbass.

ha ha, okay, just because YOU said so....

edit*

it's so obvious that's a Plant Trees bite anyway....

[/b]

so i guess youre saying Sibl took a time machine to bite from the future i guess? oh wait, is that internet sarcasm? oh damn, you had me for a second there....