Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Young sNapper@Jun 16 2005, 08:01 PM

wtf? so what if im toy? thats my first fill in ive ever done, n wtf? how yall gonna say shit about what im wearin? what do you all dress up 2 go bombin er what? fuck yall fags, u wanna come see me bout sumthin? try talkin shit in real life, ill scrape all u punks talkin shit -youNg $Napper XXIV 900 capp $T LN$4

wtf, homie yous a cracker.

Originally posted by Young sNapper+Jun 16 2005, 08:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Young sNapper - Jun 16 2005, 08:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hypocrip@Jun 16 2005, 09:18 PM

easy there young snapper..like my boy yoda says.."the force is weak in this one". btw..how many real writers u see POSING in front of their own shit???

CRIPS 1

BLOODS 0

ooooh real writers? i dont give a fuck. and i aint no blood get ur shit straight homie.

[/b]

you ain't no writer either, so either way you're a buster.

Originally posted by hollowtips+Jun 16 2005, 09:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollowtips - Jun 16 2005, 09:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Young sNapper@Jun 16 2005, 08:01 PM

wtf? so what if im toy? thats my first fill in ive ever done, n wtf? how yall gonna say shit about what im wearin? what do you all dress up 2 go bombin er what? fuck yall fags, u wanna come see me bout sumthin? try talkin shit in real life, ill scrape all u punks talkin shit -youNg $Napper XXIV 900 capp $T LN$4

wtf, homie yous a cracker.

[/b]

yeah foreal and ur in a crue called Latin Taggers hahaha what a

perp..and ur from noe valley stop perpin the mish u might bang there

but u aint from there. Do you even speak a lick of spanish??

and please do tell how u got the name snapper?

Originally posted by SF smashin!+Jun 16 2005, 07:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF smashin! - Jun 16 2005, 07:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Cali bear@Jun 16 2005, 10:38 PM

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jun 16 2005, 10:30 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Young sNapper@Jun 17 2005, 11:34 AM

132448957_l.jpg

i just laughed so hard a little bit of pee came out. that pose and outfit are pure comedy

That was the quote of the day right durr fosho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: hahahahahahahah :haha:

its amazing yo me how toys buy and use montana. theres just so many reasons why it just doesnt make sense.

[/b]

Ohh boy where do i start?? First off this guy says it's his first fill in and writing is just a "hobby" to him. If that's the case then why did he spend $15 on Montana to do this? Second it must be more then a hobby for him if he's on this site and buying montana. Third this guy acts like he's the hardest writer in SF and he looks like he's 16-17 and maybe 135lbs soaking wet. I'd like to see this clown pop shit to TMF, ICP or Lords and watch him get worked. Just goes back to what i said a month or so ago...graffiti these days is getting so depressing!!!

A word of advice to Ech...1. practice, 2. watch who you pop shit to or you'll be pickin yourself up off the ground!!! :clown2:

Originally posted by SF smashin!+Jun 16 2005, 07:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF smashin! - Jun 16 2005, 07:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

132448957_l.jpg

i just laughed so hard a little bit of pee came out. that pose and outfit are pure comedy

That was the quote of the day right durr fosho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: hahahahahahahah :haha:

its amazing yo me how toys buy and use montana. theres just so many reasons why it just doesnt make sense.

[/b]

look at that gay ass nigga with his fucking rich kid paint and his gay bandana. it makes me want to go yeeha from the back of a horse with a cowboy hat on

:mexican:

o ya, thats definitly one of the gayest throws i have eva seen. that nigga has no style. Its like a block of color with a shitty outline over it

Originally posted by Cali bear@Jun 17 2005, 01:14 AM

Lets get the pages rollin. Don't let this thread fall off! Anyone got some new or old flicks? All yall crazy ass muthafuckas be safe out hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

Quit fucking with the young kid and post some fucking better pics.

Originally posted by Paul-o-Rama+Jun 16 2005, 11:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Paul-o-Rama - Jun 16 2005, 11:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF smashin!@Jun 16 2005, 07:57 PM

132448957_l.jpg

look at that gay ass nigga with his fucking rich kid paint and his gay bandana. it makes me want to go yeeha from the back of a horse with a cowboy hat on

:mexican:

o ya, thats definitly one of the gayest throws i have eva seen. that nigga has no style. Its like a block of color with a shitty outline over it

[/b]

damn i guess that one backfired

i think we should all stop fucking w/ ech. if this is his first fill then he still has alot of time to practice. i agree; drop the gang shit. graffiti is a good way for youth with gang involvment to chang their lives. learn about respect, history and art. but if you tag your gang shit it will only piss of cops and get you buffed. not to mention if you get rapped. all in all:kid is young and he is trying to be a part of something he respects, people should not deter him from that.

if any one wants to make fun of some one or get a good laugh... take a look at the DORMS thread :huh2: . that shit is great....save the sf thread for pictures.

ech, if graff makes you happy then do it. thats the only reason anyone else does, regardless of skill level.

making fun of people is more fun in real life. :king:

Almost two pages later and you guys are still talking about him?

Wow, for some people who say hes weak, you are really on his nuts.

Bet five not one of you would say anything to his face.

Yeah, his shit is fucking hurt.

Yeah, he wasted his money. (How do you get drips with montana?)

But is there really a need to spend two pages gossiping on this weak shit?

Ech- do your thing. forget about the gangster shit, it will only ruin your life.Paint more and come back here in a year or two and drop some gems.

And it is funny how everyone bagged on him, seems like you all forgot how it was to lack in skills, knowledge and game.We all start out toys,it all depends on where you finish.

yo!! just got back from the dorms thread..you guys really need to leave ech alone. yeah he fucked up. i dont think he will do it again. you guys should visit the dorms thread like somebody else said on here. kid thinks he is the shit.

we should send ech in his garage to take his shit out.....