Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ulove2h8tme@Jun 18 2005, 04:03 AM

anybody got any old school bvd? thk? tnk?

oh yea thizz i saw you took a flick of that igni room off of 2nd too bad they buffed that entire lot.. did you notice that kutty kr tag still there?

there's been alot of perpin about mr beating down del.. but after that he still got up and finished going over ears.. so i guess ya'll didn't do a very good job..

nigga stop postin

Originally posted by hollatchaboy+Jun 18 2005, 02:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollatchaboy - Jun 18 2005, 02:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ulove2h8tme@Jun 18 2005, 04:03 AM

anybody got any old school bvd? thk? tnk?

oh yea thizz i saw you took a flick of that igni room off of 2nd too bad they buffed that entire lot.. did you notice that kutty kr tag still there?

there's been alot of perpin about mr beating down del.. but after that he still got up and finished going over ears.. so i guess ya'll didn't do a very good job..

nigga stop postin

[/b]

shut the fuck up you aint nobody of any of the 3 people you could be none of them have ever came up to me ready to do something.. run up or shut up..

Originally posted by EKAT NO.LESS@Jun 18 2005, 11:34 AM

ANYWAYS I FOUND THIS PICTURE ONLINE. THIS PHOTOGRAPHER HAS SUM SICK FLICKS.

10000561he.jpg

haha... i was drunk on 24 durin the day when out if nowhere this bum appears and tells us to hit up on him.... he said he was gonnna sell it on ebay and make a lot of $$. apparently people had been trying to buy his coat 4 a while. fool was a g for that tho....

Originally posted by Fugazi+Jun 18 2005, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fugazi - Jun 18 2005, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SuckaFreeze@Jun 18 2005, 08:20 AM

gayboy5go.jpg

"Our "gang" likes to tag each other" -ECH

You get an A+ for effort. Looks like it took some time and some dildo research :haha: Pretty damn funny though...

[/b]

Damn all ya'll some hatin ass niggas, i went bombin with that nigga ech yesterday and he coo as fuck just not on top of the taggin game. that niggas down though cause he helped me out last night when me and my homies got rushed and i didnt have shit. niggas already know who i am and if ya'll wanna keep talkin shit then put out your name so i can smash you myself.

Originally posted by MONER@Jun 18 2005, 05:24 PM

Damn all ya'll some hatin ass niggas, i went bombin with that nigga ech yesterday and he coo as fuck just not on top of the taggin game. that niggas down though cause he helped me out last night when me and my homies got rushed and i didnt have shit. niggas already know who i am and if ya'll wanna keep talkin shit then put out your name so i can smash you myself.

fa sho homie right on for tellin these cats whats up, n if we catch these bitchmade cats we'll smash like we did last night ahhahah my beast mob homies know what im talkin about too i seen yall there helpin homies out