Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Young sNapper+Jun 19 2005, 03:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Young sNapper - Jun 19 2005, 03:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MONER@Jun 18 2005, 05:24 PM

Damn all ya'll some hatin ass niggas, i went bombin with that nigga ech yesterday and he coo as fuck just not on top of the taggin game. that niggas down though cause he helped me out last night when me and my homies got rushed and i didnt have shit. niggas already know who i am and if ya'll wanna keep talkin shit then put out your name so i can smash you myself.

fa sho homie right on for tellin these cats whats up, n if we catch these bitchmade cats we'll smash like we did last night ahhahah my beast mob homies know what im talkin about too i seen yall there helpin homies out

[/b]

Fighting won't make you any better at graffiti. You got off light taking a couple pages of heat. Don't post shitty graffiti here, no one is going to pat you on the back for it, even if it's your first fill, you're blind, and your parents just died. And for fucks sake don't pose in front of your shitty graffiti. People get locked up based on connections made between clothing in photographs, and clothing found on a warrant being served. Tell me you're smarter than that...

Originally posted by visiting@Jun 17 2005, 01:59 PM

Ech- do your thing. forget about the gangster shit, it will only ruin your life.Paint more and come back here in a year or two and drop some gems.

And it is funny how everyone bagged on him, seems like you all forgot how it was to lack in skills, knowledge and game.We all start out toys,it all depends on where you finish.

<marquee>Amen!!!</marquee>

yo sorry bout the shit i said before. I agree with visiting. Thing about how shitty you were when you were just starting out or how shitty you are now if you a starting out. Everything takes practice to get good at and graffiti is no exception. :gaga: :jpotato:

Originally posted by Paul-o-Rama+Jun 19 2005, 01:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Paul-o-Rama - Jun 19 2005, 01:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-visiting@Jun 17 2005, 01:59 PM

Ech- do your thing. forget about the gangster shit, it will only ruin your life.Paint more and come back here in a year or two and drop some gems.

And it is funny how everyone bagged on him, seems like you all forgot how it was to lack in skills, knowledge and game.We all start out toys,it all depends on where you finish.

yo sorry bout the shit i said before. I agree with visiting. Thing about how shitty you were when you were just starting out or how shitty you are now if you a starting out. Everything takes practice to get good at and graffiti is no exception. :gaga: :jpotato:

[/b]

True everyone sucks when they first start painting, but most people dont come on here posting pictures of it, like you're trying to show it off as if someone will be impressed?

Originally posted by holy roller.+Jun 19 2005, 12:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (holy roller. - Jun 19 2005, 12:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Paul-o-Rama@Jun 19 2005, 01:21 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-visiting@Jun 17 2005, 01:59 PM

True everyone sucks when they first start painting, but most people dont come on here posting pictures of it, like you're trying to show it off as if someone will be impressed?

[/b]

its called lookin 4 advise n feedback, kuz it aint always easy gettin better if u donno what looks coo er not i was lookin 4 sum opinions n i guess i got sum

Originally posted by ulove2h8tme@Jun 19 2005, 11:05 AM

fuckaresize.. hollatchaboy you aint never even heard of any of them crews in your life so shut your yap..

damn for your vast knowledge of graffiti - your pictures really suck! quit trying to drop the knowledge bomb by requesting pictures of obscure graffiti crews. nobodys impressed. you and your graffiti are pretty much on the level of our friend young wipper snapper so why dont you shut the fuck up. as hard as you try to be "graffiti professor extrordinaire" it doesnt reflect you as a tagger. you probably just saw some tags from the passenger side window of your moms car marked 93 and felt you could impress your online audience. keep trying bitch