Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its really funny to me how many opinions there are on this thread. Yet I would bet that out of the 100 opinions there are only 5 of you who REALLY paint SF and even deserve to have an opinion in the first place. I know this wont change a fuckin thing but I am sick of seeing this kind of shit. You have no idea the kind of shit you little fuckers stir up on the street by talking your asses off online hidden behind a computer screen. Im sure you dont care but thats only because you dont know any better. Well, learn. Go paint and paint HARD then see if you feel like coming on here day after day and running your mouths off. Talking shit about Stak? Vic20? PCF? CKT? 99percent of you will never do half the shit theyve done and probably dont have the balls to even if you were good enough. Just because you know the latest gossip about writers in your city doesnt make you apart of the "scene", it actually makes you look like your mothers buying the latest soap opera digest so you can gossip about all my children with some authority in your sewing cirlces. Come on now, you know im right. Sketch more, paint more, rack more, drink more, talk less.

Dagmar Onasis

Originally posted by highroller+Mar 3 2005, 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (highroller - Mar 3 2005, 07:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRAZYMAN@Mar 3 2005, 09:44 AM

yawn...

When it comes to MUNI you're all just in the shadow of the Victor Von Twomps.

PCF banks you fools on accident.

are you fuckin serious vic20 is a fuckin joke fools who start writing in their 20s get no respect i give bst more props than that skied up white devil from the punk ass aves and pcf is weak ass fuck just chan is runnin the shit outa those fags by his self.

[/b]

That inst true, but regardless if someone writes when theyre older, as oppose to younger, they have more to loose. Whos more down? The one who risks their XBOX and bedroom at moms house or the one who risks their job and place they actually pay to live in? On a side note, there are way more white kids that do graff in SF, not thats a good or bad thing, its just how it is. Kinda funny how any arguements against those like V20 or PCF have all been about shit having nothing to with their graff. Dont make it so obvious, keep your emotions in your rooms at moms house.

Originally posted by kilmeplease@Mar 3 2005, 07:28 PM

come on guys, dont complain

100_0861.jpg

its time to...

IMG_0018.jpg

just take notes, its grillz 101

IMG_0005.jpg

heres a good start

100_1596.jpg

now go a little bigger

0610.jpg

a go even bigger still, this picture is kind of small so you in the back can come sit up front if you need to

cars.bmp

ok now bathroom break

IMG_0027.jpg

now even bigger still!, with an A+ with a star because of extra credit

qr.bmp

now for the extra credit question from last week, well guys it looks like PCF is a bunch of white boys

IMG_0021.jpg

now im gonna leave you with something from the US crew

100_1587.jpg

now i hoped you learned alot and i hope you can use this information to better yourselves and your graffiti lives.....NEVER GIVE UP!

hitler pcf is one dead ass polish jew//wait till i catch you writing that shit///ill cut your hair and sell it to C K T/// :shook: :shook: :shook:

Originally posted by sweatyfeet+Mar 4 2005, 10:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sweatyfeet - Mar 4 2005, 10:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kilmeplease@Mar 3 2005, 07:28 PM

come on guys, dont complain

100_0861.jpg

its time to...

IMG_0018.jpg

just take notes, its grillz 101

IMG_0005.jpg

heres a good start

100_1596.jpg

now go a little bigger

0610.jpg

a go even bigger still, this picture is kind of small so you in the back can come sit up front if you need to

cars.bmp

ok now bathroom break

IMG_0027.jpg

now even bigger still!, with an A+ with a star because of extra credit

qr.bmp

now for the extra credit question from last week, well guys it looks like PCF is a bunch of white boys

IMG_0021.jpg

now im gonna leave you with something from the US crew

100_1587.jpg

now i hoped you learned alot and i hope you can use this information to better yourselves and your graffiti lives.....NEVER GIVE UP!

hitler pcf is one dead ass polish jew//wait till i catch you writing that shit///ill cut your hair and sell it to C K T/// :shook: :shook: :shook:

[/b]

BST rulez!!!i wish i still lived with my mom :( MOM, if your there, I love you!!!!

Just curious........do people still paint in the tunnels,My boy had footage down there in 98 and it was super chill,people partying and shit down there, i figured after 911 it was lost. somebody pm me if you dont want to answer on the thread. this may look suspect but no bacon here

"Just curious........do people still paint in the tunnels,My boy had footage down there in 98 and it was super chill,people partying and shit down there, i figured after 911 it was lost. somebody pm me if you dont want to answer on the thread. this may look suspect but no bacon here"

If you rode the underground u would know....

P.s.... anyone have flix of the new destn or harsh in the tunnels....ha

Originally posted by **AMUYONE**TCH**@Mar 4 2005, 01:31 PM

any one got some paint that they will trade me for herb...high quality, 2 cans for a gram...i want as much as possible...hook it up!!

yo you can sell the herb for 20 bucks a gram and buy at least 4 cans of paint dumb ass or just steal it but youll probably just smoke it and jerk off on the internet :haha: