Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fuck muni@Mar 5 2005, 04:40 PM

snorting coke is overated and a waste of money....... punk rock groupies are usually ugly and dirty, but whatever makes you happy muthafucka

Actually, I'm edge and gay.

Actually, I'm not.

Unrelated: Did anyone see the datebook section of todays paper? It looks like their doing a whole series on graff this week.

Originally posted by razor_ramon+Mar 3 2005, 05:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (razor_ramon - Mar 3 2005, 05:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-STREAKER_INK@Mar 3 2005, 12:36 AM

HOT OFF THE PRESS...

P1010216.jpg

oh fuck yesss!!!!!

[/b]

dam u know how we do in california baby only the best for the resthahah boost more bitch rip mac dre and geb ol dirty bastard big l tupac coughnut mr c thug life bitch2005

that article is tight. "The battle to wipe it out is built on the vision of a city sublimely free of the snaky scrawl and pieces flung up on improbably high walls, a web that spans the city from border to border. Thats hard to imagine, in San Francicso. Without graffiti, we might not recognize the place"

id post the article but my sccanner doesn't work. someone else should