scoliosis?

potsticker

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Jan 26 2005, 04:18 PM

just let your back go b, crooked as hell style... and when you walk funny as hell, just say its some new pimp walk you saw on bet in a music video.

you're an idiot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have scoliosis too and i have like a 21 inch curve and i forget the other1 but its bad and hurts like a bitch and i wish i had a brace to fix it but my doctor said im already fully grown and it would do shit .. so if i were u i'd wear it cuz u dont want that shit forever

yeah, i have this shit too, or at least that's what they told me in first grade. it's been 20+ years smooth sailing since though, knock on wood. i think i'm with the wear the brace people, i've had metal put in me twice and it's miserable and awkward.

Every time i go the doctor's for a checkup he says "hmm, you're starting a scoliosis" and he's been saying that for 2 years.

It is confusing, am i going to go over there sometime and he's going to say "HAH ! YOU HAVE A SCOLIOSIS!"

Either way, i'm trying to sit up straight a lot more and sleep on the floor sometimes, which is supposed to be very good but maybe SUGAR can drop some knowledge ? Yeah. Watch yo back..

Archived