M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

vin diesel fan club krew..will be discusing the "THE GRAPES OF WRATH"..at gnars house tommrow at noon..dont bring any peanuts.. for obvious reasons...and gnars..try not to forget the pizza rolls this time..

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_2403.jpg

someone needs to do you guys a favor and go through there and do chrome throw ups over all of that garbage. turn it into a real yard. do you guys all hold hands while you practice your sweet ass burner rocking skills? it would be a shame if you didnt.

hahahaah that shits funny

i think it's funny people are arguing because someone said something about my piece.

everybody needs to shutup. 12 oz is gay. so is memphis. everybody is so concerned about what everyone else in the city thinks about their graff. then people talk trash to each other under secret names and no one knows whose sayin what to who. i guess people have the mentality like..."oh, i'm just gonna post my own shit and totem, sever, revok, cope2 and all the other sweet writers are gonna see it and think i'm super thweet." you know what? all this arguing is just making our city look like a bunch of toy ass busters.

it's also funny what that steel chef guy said. pretty funny.

slice of memphis history...

this man was 75

stolen from the memphis flyer....

John W. Biggert

Tobacco Kills

"Why did I start putting up the 'Tobacco Kills' signs? Well, just to warn people, I guess," Biggert says of his most recent and well-known campaign. A veteran of the 32nd Infantry, Biggert was awarded a Purple Heart for wounds he sustained fighting in WWII's Pacific Theater. It was also the U.S. Army that provided him with his first cigarettes. They were given to him for free during wartime, but over the next 25 years his addiction would cost him plenty.

"When I was a smoker," he says pulling at his collar again to reveal the tops of his scars, "if I had seen a sign like that I might have asked some questions. I had absolutely no warning."

John Biggert is still a hero and a patriot. He believes in the ideals of truth and justice. He sincerely wants to help other people get to heaven. He wants them to be healthy and to avoid making the same mistakes he has made in his lifetime, even if it requires repeated violations of Ordinance 58 of the Shelby County Code which clearly states, "It is prohibited for any person to post any bill, placard or notice or other paper upon any structure, stand or platform, in any park and/or public right-of-way of Shelby County except when authorized by law."

"If you don't want signs posted, you should put up a sign somewhere that says, "Post no bills, or no trespassing," Biggert says of all that anti-First Amendment hooey. Since he began hanging the "Tobacco Kills" signs he has only received a single letter of complaint -- from the city of Bartlett.

Archived