M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

if anyone was wondering why around 12 last night you experienced dejavoo.. well last night paser and control teleported into that spot..... stopped time for about an hour..when it was time to set time bac....pasers timex went back an hour to earliy...good job fellas...bump it

not hating at all, but who else could possibly be the kings of memphis? the past 3 pages or more have been almost solely UH spots and crazy fucking bombing. there is no competition. projects spots are easy as fuck, i painted pieces in the daytime in at least 4 different projects in memphis..i mean that shit is dopei guess but by no means is it hard to pull off.

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

not hating at all, but who else could possibly be the kings of memphis? the past 3 pages or more have been almost solely UH spots and crazy fucking bombing. there is no competition. projects spots are easy as fuck, i painted pieces in the daytime in at least 4 different projects in memphis..i mean that shit is dopei guess but by no means is it hard to pull off.

no hating...but neither is putting a fat cap on a can and doing 50 tags a night and also "throw-ups" with white and black..

The last couple pages have been UH tags and throwups. I mean come on..shits dope I guess ...but you cant call yourselves kings...where's the full out blown peices. illegal.havent seen any

The last couple of walls Uh has done are dope... but there not Bomb shots

im just giving my opinion..lets not make this a 3 page battle conversation...