M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNIPE1 is a gay enough name for me to not take you seriously. so everything you say is rendered meaningless. who the hell are you? no one cares.

Tier didn't say shit to Unik2 or Paser he saw them, true. But they didn't say anything to Tier either so don't act like you guys are some kind of hardcore ass gangsters bc there were two of you and only one of him.

The internet is gay.

Everyone knows who beef monstar is. Stop thinking you're smart. You're not. You aren't a secret graffiti beef-starting agent. You're a douche bag.

-NOSEY. (notice i leave my name.)

UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH

****(Betor says whaddup.)

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

Just like you when you saw me and Paser and didnt say shit after you ran your mouth here ha,ha.. what a hypocrite

First of all, you were the one who was talking shit to me, talking about how you were gonna beat MY ass. THEN when i see you you dont say a fuckin word. THATS how it went down and wase and mod5 can attest. if YOU wanna start shit again i'll gladly come fight, battle whatever. YOU KNOW you aint got SHIT for style. Some fuckin CARDBOARD CUTTIN MOTHERFUCKER. Shit how long you been doin this shit for 20 years and all you got is some shitty straights that take you 5 hours to do. AND YOU USE PAPER TO CUT LINES.