how i learned to stop worrying and love the tsuami

Guest petehamburgerbrains!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by beatupjettapainter@Jan 15 2005, 10:21 PM

alot of stuff that hurts the eyes....

no thanks

-i think more time is spent thinking of catchy thread phrases

then into taking good fliks, or learning style....

aww. i know that feeling. when you think you have something to say... but you just cant express it clearly.

Originally posted by nelACKson@Jan 16 2005, 01:46 AM

grimey fucking bruiser pieces on grainers sums up some of my first benching experiences.. i used to catch that shit all the time in the town i grew up in. love seeing it.

theres somethin about bruiser i really appreciate.. altho i dont know what... all bruiser shit looks perfectly aged.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by GrimeyLife1+Jan 15 2005, 06:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrimeyLife1 - Jan 15 2005, 06:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dirtyhoodrat@Jan 15 2005, 09:56 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-petehamburgerbrains!@Jan 15 2005, 06:13 AM

DSC04322.jpg

wow a straight bite of the real TASK. way to go buddy!

i was thinkin the same thing

[/b]

:hatred: BULLSHIT HOME BOY... TASK AINT BITIN SHIT... HOMEBOYS BEEN REPPIN TASK FOR LIKE FIVE OR SIX YEARS.. HE STARTED WRITING THAT SHIT BEFORE HE EVEN KNEW THERE WAS MORE TASKS... AND HE DONT EVEN NET SURF... HE HATES THAT SHIT JUST LIKE THE MAJORITY OF MY CREW DOES... THE NET IS FULL OF STUPID MARKS WHO JUST LIKE TO RUN THEIR MOUTHS... TASK HAS GOTTEN CAUGHT UP FOR HIS NAME AND PAID HIS SENTANCE, N THE G'LOKE IS STILL PAYIN HIS DUES HOMIE... TA HELL WITH U IF U WANT TO LET UR MOUTH SPIT IGNORANT ACCUSASIONS... "HATE OUR FAME"... POR VIDA HOMIE... FOR LIFE Y'ALL MARKS R GONNA "HATE OUR FAME"... ITS BEUTIFULL LOKO... BEUTIFULL :burn:

Archived