perth city

MkaRats.....

do perth graffiti artists value their anonymity on the interweb too greatly? here at f-line we are moving forward. Sharpe_Julia-Gillard_Dues_Paid_w69.jpg

anonymous.jpg

It wouldn't take much to turn perth into a artistic clusterfuck of great and post-chromie graffiti..realistically...around one year...If more people actually started to give a fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
No, you need to go back and finish high school clown. I simply listed the names I could think of from the last few pages, that I had enjoyed seeing. The only thing my statement implies/infers or categorises these names as, is names not worthy of the shit talking twizm was spewing. Now if you wanto disagree with my opinion on that then say so. Otherwise its you thats making a comparsion and deciding that I should not have listed bike along side the other names I enjoyed, simply because he doesnt measure up. If I was categorizing names based on my opinion of their skill level, dash would be on a list all to himself. there is no fucking argument here, your wrong. Maybe you should have spent more time at challenger educating yourself before you manifested your worthless opinion you fucking ugly rat with the "fziek" of a 12 year old girl.

ouch man, kinda hurt my feelings abit there. im sure ill get over it but. it sounds like you know who i am. feel free to introduce urself next time u see my raty 12 year old fziek walking around being all tip raty and shit. as for my opinion i guess it is worthless on this site dunno y i even botherd saying anything this site is populated by mostly people without a clue. aight mabey you didnt catagorise bike with them BUT you still gave him props wich says alot about u and ur opinion on graff. and leave my lack of education outa this im sensitive about that yo.