perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
mobile cctv cameras for perth city.....lame.

cctv cameras in perth city you say? An example of how perth city and surrounding places are changing rapidly. Perth has a huge sprawling problem, its cool that graf can sprawl across the state, but it fucking sprawls so far and our population isnt that high..so really people need to concentrate on new up and coming areas like leederville mt lawly, claremont to subiaco, and certain areas of perth city. Creating scene-mechas in those areas are very important. People need to not be selfish and naive, and try contribute moreso to the future of perth graffiti.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION .... :rolleyes:

the shitalking I did on watarush mirc as a kid

I will make sure to get some flicks to make up for the garbage Iv spewed over the last few pages.

mIRC! hah..

I know that shit talking on here is frowned upon and itz ALLZ ABOUT DA FLIKZ YO!

so whatever...

image000b.jpg

cctv cameras in perth city you say? An example of how perth city and surrounding places are changing rapidly. Perth has a huge sprawling problem, its cool that graf can sprawl across the state, but it fucking sprawls so far and our population isnt that high..so really people need to concentrate on new up and coming areas like leederville mt lawly, claremont to subiaco, and certain areas of perth city. Creating scene-mechas in those areas are very important. People need to not be selfish and naive, and try contribute moreso to the future of perth graffiti.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION .... :rolleyes:

mIRC! hah..

I know that shit talking on here is frowned upon and itz ALLZ ABOUT DA FLIKZ YO!

so whatever...

image000b.jpg

man stfu already. everytime i come here i see your incoherent babble. go become a groupie of something else

a groupie of something else

A groupie? what the fuck are you on about...if you're going to fucking say something at least attempt at making it somewhat contstructive.

and just fucking chill out and get off your menstrual cycles.. If I say something have a go at constructive conversation, otherwise ya dont have to respond. By bitching like 2 Dollar whores from Sunset Blvd about what i type onto a screen, you're simply contributing to the problem you apparently have, and also looking a bit st00pid. hypocrits are ghey.

sorry to cause more clutter.:mad: