perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
youre all a fucking embarrassment

graffiti is graffiti, it ends there

oh noooooesss my hollow got capped

GO DO ANOTHER FUCKING HOLLOW THEN YOU CLOWN

unless someone caps a dude whos passed away(obviously stomp him), you can always go cap them back its not that hard, kids with no clue are always gunna go over older writers, and there is always going to be a new kid with no clue going over cunts, if you cant deal with that you shouldnt be writing. simple.

painting is for fun, you all make it out to be so much more than it is

i normally wouldnt get involved in youre pathetic conversations but its just too much i cant listen to this bickering anymore, im a chick and i dont hear this much bitching from a group of girls,

you all have a similar interest

stop fighting each other for no reason and go crunch the fucking system

shit

this chick knows whats up. although it is fucking ghey when they go over established writers, mixing dero behaviour with grafiti is just L.A.M.E.

We all know that at the end of the day,

the line that lays between A and J,

will always float my boat that way.

EXHIBIT B!!

the second collection of stencil art from around the world. artist include mr brainwash, shepard fairey, mysterious al, dotmasters, byrogylphics, pahnl, tek 13 and more

Open from friday 6th August at Guest Fine Art.

433 hay street Subiaco

mon to fri 9 to 5 30

sat 9 to 12 30

From what i've learned from exit through the gift shop, mr brainwash is a fucking faggy ass loser fake-artist

im pretty sure he aint real...just a mix of banksy/obey/ron english...

even when they went to mr brain washes studio...looked a hell of alot like obeys that ive seen in other doco's n shit...

and his style was ALOT like ron english...

so yeah dont believe the hype!

the mighty powerful $$$

fucking fags dont know what line's good for yha. F-line wreckerz hell yes, sulk tags aren't fucking good enough anymore...need spray cans, bombs, peices, throwys and charactersss.

Hot tip; you should realise the better places to graf are the newer, better, developign places - like areas and highways along F-line subi clremont & so...and still other cultural places like inner-city, mt lawly and leederville. and i dont just mean the lame train tracks where only a hand full of people get to see it. get out amongst it, jeez..especially along f-line you neglectful fucks. some of you need to return to your fucking ROOTZ.. Perth is changing, graf will follow.

lazy god damn perth attitude XD XD XD

COMMIT