perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for once i agree with richard pryor :S, " resemblance is marginal, weither feck bites which i dnr think he does hes still dope, biter u study his style for 2 months n lets see if u can paint anything remotely as good as he does,, so like i said weither he bites or not its still hard to throw down the shit hes ripping out

i think bite i mean bike (24carrot) is spewing because it just means he bites dems now not feck....

Haha yeah man exactly, i hadnt heard of this 'Dems' guy until you pointed him out regardless of how prolific he is...:lol:

The fact that you care so much about what everyone else does is also funny especially when they dont give a fuck about you.

It is far to easy for you to shoot bullets when you are behind a keyboard.

• Like 1

haha yeah tj. cept for the rank fat chick.

catnippp, filthyyyy b! hahaha

on the point of biting, how do you expect styles to develop chump? no matter how far you go back, someone was biting someone who was biting someone who turned it into their own style, get over it clown.

Europe has a lot of different styles. The word 'euro' is used to lump together a lot of varying styles. The one those two dudes do just looks like it's from the same region. Say for example it could be a German style, as opposed to a London style. Does not mean anyone who leans toward a certain type of European style is biting another specific writer. It's like saying everyone who rocks NY letters is biting Skeme or anyone who leans toward a LA style is biting Norm. Accusing someone of biting usually doesn't do shit except make you look jealous.

• Like 1