perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TOS IF YOURS FROM SWEDAN FUCK OFF IF YOUR SITEonerizmarfaggoto fuck uou . go back to were ever . bike i wanna meet you ... keep it up he**t.LKHRHkdsglhtstjmlutdrjdtndtroigfronhynohymsiljpohti,hhgpum,p[;jtfongtfrnygfgymomytfruifhyiyjifhtfiuhudarisdjjyjifyfymgrdymnfsduy8iytvdftrgnuyruhdirhyjkvgytdbrjnhjduymnyhvfvuxfdiry5ms7juyshmjidmfgtdkvndxyvjhykxtdhfxyhd xnyuvdnuyfxtvdhk inhyunxfvhykd yxndvc nhi8jvknuxhyfdyucvd hcujymkivfhyumy.hu.oivdltjyfnovdtgf oyvd hdnloxsyuitvuhyj xfhonmundvu g huvhjhkzdykhjgf ifvhumzdntmifocsvyhmunvysoihvgfhvfimkcmrotfnhmgpnthuiyoigfnhutrnl.guivfmdog utyihmogjtmhoi.mfcsrhjgtlhboxgfv...................................................more flciks please

Quote:

Originally Posted by saladfingers (View Original Post)

well if your going to lash 90s crew atlest lash someone whos in it

your decade stinks.

are you serious did you just say that the 90's generation stinks?

if you did that coment just proves your ignerance about perth graffiti and your opinion from now on in is know declared unwanted and irelivant because you clearly have NO clue

i dont like comenting on here because i hate reading other shit on here it just anoys me but that needed to be said along with the richard pryor comment. peace

salad fingers

well if your going to lash 90s crew atlest lash someone whos in it

mobilephonefacekiller

your decade stinks

frezike

are you serious did you just say that the 90's generation stinks?

if you did that coment just proves your ignerance about perth graffiti and your opinion from now on in is know declared unwanted and irelivant because you clearly have NO clue

i dont like comenting on here because i hate reading other shit on here it just anoys me but that needed to be said along with the richard pryor comment. peace

salad fingers

hes refeering to this generation whitch i beg to differ

air max 90's have always sucked

they used to be secluded to our sub culture (writers)

like you'd walk down the street and see a guy wearing 90's and you'd know that he is a graffer

but i think that they've somewhat been overused and lost their meaning

btw all you graffers that wear polos, nike hats and 90's all look like fucking tools

it doesnt look so much graffer now

just makes you look dodgy

air max 90's have always sucked

they used to be secluded to our sub culture (writers)

like you'd walk down the street and see a guy wearing 90's and you'd know that he is a graffer

but i think that they've somewhat been overused and lost their meaning

btw all you graffers that wear polos, nike hats and 90's all look like fucking tools

it doesnt look so much graffer now

just makes you look dodgy

there called lads, and they are the definition of hein