the paint roller thread

The Hipster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1998...You can tell by the mixed colors that these were done around the same time...REVSHOPE in Jersey, done in broad daylight-a lil nerve wracking to say the least, but it's all about adrenaline addiction & getting up, right? & REVS in Dumbo, Brooklyn, another awesome spot, near where the entrances are to the BQE...Being the "lookout" partner is worse than doing the roller, cause you're in the vehicle paranoid as a coyote, aware of every damn thing around you...but I'm not gonna lie, IT WAS FUCKIN INTENSE!

9b9d7a18.jpg

4e9d5245.jpg

• Like 1

i love u no need to get mad:love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

Did I sound Mad? Not at all. No woman wants to be called bro, lol...

Was just a lil confused & used to getting tormented here, so I don't know what possessed me to even post anything tonight...

Thanxxx, a lot...

Ha...this was literally attached to the warehouse we were living in back then...we experimented with this compressor~pain in the ass, huge mess to clean up afterwards, not worth the trouble, but it ran for years...The lot behind this gate was said to contain more bodies than Greenwood cemetery across the street. Everybody on the block who worked at the other warehouses said this to me when I moved in. Great. Supposedly, there was a tractor trailer cab (?) buried back there ~ Who knows? But...there was a rather large "hill"...? I see nothing, I know nothing.

b402b5fd.jpg

(PS-Those last GIVEUP flix...awesome, some real impressive stuff in this thread, Damn!!!)

• 2 weeks later...