-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no point in flickin the pork billboard. its the same little throw he always does. nigga went soft. who would do a heaven spot and not peice it? shit, it prolly took him longer to climb up there than to do those throws. next time bring a back pack. nigga couldnt even spell cleveland right.

couldnt bite my tongue on this one. no (pork)...i mean beef intended.

no point in flickin the pork billboard. its the same little throw he always does. nigga went soft. who would do a heaven spot and not peice it? shit, it prolly took him longer to climb up there than to do those throws. next time bring a back pack. nigga couldnt even spell cleveland right.

what name you crushin the streets with playboy?:scrambled:

I obviously didn't take the right class on how to do spots right i guess. my apollogizies.

the cleveland thing, woops. didnt catch it until someone put it all over this site.

and the fact i would have to talk on here is retarded, so tell me what you write so i can draw a little one of them throwups there.

you gotta book bag i can get it?

the spots obviously effective since theres no picture and you gotta hell alot to say bout it.

_ the guy on the " heaven " -

how you gonna say no beef intended and " nigga went soft " in the same sentence.

whatever.

"what name you crushin the streets with playboy?

I obviously didn't take the right class on how to do spots right i guess. my apollogizies.

the cleveland thing, woops. didnt catch it until someone put it all over this site.

and the fact i would have to talk on here is retarded, so tell me what you write so i can draw a little one of them throwups there.

the spots obviously effective since theres no picture and you gotta hell alot to say bout it.

how you gonna say no beef intended and " nigga went soft " in the same sentence.

whatever."

just sayin you went soft. if rime came through what you think he'd do with a spot like that? you should know damn well if me and miz had the opportunity to do that spot it would have been e2e burners. if your gonna sidebust rollers, do it just. like i said not tryin to beef but you did that spot weak. i was just shreddin out of saltyness and humor.

DSCN1103.jpg

"what name you crushin the streets with playboy?

whatever."

just sayin you went soft. if rime came through what you think he'd do with a spot like that? you should know damn well if me and miz had the opportunity to do that spot it would have been e2e burners. if your gonna sidebust rollers, do it just. like i said not tryin to beef but you did that spot weak. i was just shreddin out of saltyness and humor.

DSCN1103.jpg

da truf

so we have the following:

a dollar

maybe $2-3 more in change.

pills that appear to be advil and tylenol, respectively

two sharpies

two almost completely smoked cigarettes

a small television that looks to be circa 1992

a hunting knife

some dirt-brown weed

twigs? stems? who knows.

a squirt gun

cinci hat

i used to have those shoes

delicious wendy's bbq sauce

quik color!

empty kobra bottles (a part of any balanced breakfast)

genny!!

a flask. what's inside? whiskey? wine coolers you poured out at the store down the street? the shattered pieces of a former self?

honestly your photo made me laugh, i'm glad that there are people on this site with a sense of humor. i will be here watching from the sidelines drawing in my school notebooks, paying $9/can for montana gold at the local art store and visiting grandma on the weekends. i love the internet. good evening to you all.

edit: are those jellybeans i see?

double edit: no, they're caps. it'd be better if they were jellybeans.