-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
polyester what the fuck did i tell you after you said "im a bitch i dont fight people BRIHH" i said then dont talk shit about a single person i dont care who they are. so shut the fuck up now before i have to hunt down your bitch ass again and this time i wont give a fuck that your homeboy is there with a skate board ill fuck you both up if you wanna do it that way, dont even make me get my boy(you know who im talking bout). respect people, especially writers that could burn you with their eyes closed. if hedake and pork are gunna have beef they can handle it, they dont need a lil toy like you runnin around like you know shit. i better not hear a word of shit talking comin from this profile or ill destroy your legs and make you crawl home from your bus stop, bitch.

p.s. NEVER talk shit and tell somebody you wanna "bang"(fight) the person if you dont mean it, youre lucky i was sympathetic for you, so you better do as i said and shut you fucking mouth. if you got shit to say PM me, im out.

ill let these three sorry ass letters speak for themselves... B D C.. aka biggest laughing stock on this forum.. ur nothing n never will be u dry snitchin bitch

polyester what the fuck did i tell you after you said "im a bitch i dont fight people BRIHH" i said then dont talk shit about a single person i dont care who they are. so shut the fuck up now before i have to hunt down your bitch ass again and this time i wont give a fuck that your homeboy is there with a skate board ill fuck you both up if you wanna do it that way, dont even make me get my boy(you know who im talking bout). respect people, especially writers that could burn you with their eyes closed. if hedake and pork are gunna have beef they can handle it, they dont need a lil toy like you runnin around like you know shit. i better not hear a word of shit talking comin from this profile or ill destroy your legs and make you crawl home from your bus stop, bitch.

p.s. NEVER talk shit and tell somebody you wanna "bang"(fight) the person if you dont mean it, youre lucky i was sympathetic for you, so you better do as i said and shut you fucking mouth. if you got shit to say PM me, im out.

ey whats up snitch ass hoe this is dude wit a skateboard ill beat your ass any time i want bitch ... i jus wanted my dude to handle my light work.i bet you think your hard rollin up 3 cars deep to bang wit one person.well we call that a pussy.bitch if i see yo ass on the street your done for..one less toy hittin are streets.