-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Throwing my 2 cents in even if the dude is a big dude you don't diss a crew roller or krew anything in less you want beef with the krew that's just common fact

agreed, im a neutral dude here but bein like "wow mang u dont want beef with this one dude he's wild" is ridiculous when he did a sloppy diss over a big ol crew roller

errybody mellow its time to kayak down rivers, brew the crystal light up with dat zero calorie, work off the winter weight and see some beach titties

heeeeeeeeeeey there randy man,

these no good punks are throwin shit sparks to the wind by putting those pictures up

and randy, we dont like shit sparks thrown at us do we? No, we dont. Cause shit sparks, turn to shit fires.

Thanks alot booooooooooys, but I think I'll be throwin the shit flames around here from now on.

Lahey, Out.

those tags and that throwie look like theyre that dude zealous from clevo might be wrong tho

could be some type of drunkin mistake, i mean if u got 2 cans and u wanna rag that roller do you do 1 small fillin all offcentered and shit? also, theres tags and shit allready over it. in some places that means the spots fair game for fillins... not in ohio, but maybe he thought he was improving the spot by goin over the first clown to rag the roller?

eh?