-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
local graff shop owner tells me a story how he sold/traded graff toys over the net and made a decent profit over the years...in time he got enough to open his graff shop, which is amazing for business since its the only 1 around locally...but he likes to talk about his rags to riches story and sum kid from Ottawa hills takes the idea into play and does toys of his own...n blah blah blah....i duno just seems like a cheezy story i realized reading this thread....rags to riches n having a store now doing sumthin u like is dope...doubtful makin toys for a buck is fun but hey i guess the rich snake in the grass has gota eat to right....

ironhide_facepalm.jpg

its crap

everything you do is crap and all you say on here is pointless hater shit

id rather see flicks of MIDGET TRAMPOLINE ARTISTS WITH SALAMI NIPS than listen to someone yap hater shit all day

fcee7709.jpg

c79b982c.jpg

1ee2e822.jpg

da4aaaad.jpg

03e15eda.jpg

414bde89.jpg

see this lil dude seems to be hangin out havin a good day under a bridge enjoying a LILLLL subculture AMIRITEUGUYS? its summertime the kool aid is brewin

e1341d33.jpg

484be1e8.jpg

51e7f65d.jpg

83c9efe7.jpg

4846723d.jpg