-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I personally like painting the door on a freight and will volunteer for it. Sum doodz is scared, when you hit the pannels that's where your crew letters go. Walls too, you hittin a spot go over the window even if it's inside a 2 foot tressel. Don't be a bitch.

it can be at times when its mellow...but not when your so busy with projects, you can't decide which to work on and all you wanna do is play some SKATE3... seriously, 2 panels need to get done today and 2restrooms for a tea bar plus a toy customizing op.... Munny's are evil!

here's Panda Burgers

4527637794_102eaf11a8.jpg

When and if it's mellow your not making Munny!

local graff shop owner tells me a story how he sold/traded graff toys over the net and made a decent profit over the years...in time he got enough to open his graff shop, which is amazing for business since its the only 1 around locally...but he likes to talk about his rags to riches story and sum kid from Ottawa hills takes the idea into play and does toys of his own...n blah blah blah....i duno just seems like a cheezy story i realized reading this thread....rags to riches n having a store now doing sumthin u like is dope...doubtful makin toys for a buck is fun but hey i guess the rich snake in the grass has gota eat to right....

wheres sum hoer flicks, post that ish up mofo