-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just drove through Nashville, saw nothin. FLew back to Clevo with the dues from Thousand Foot Krutch. Really cool guys, playing Wolstein tomorrow night.

Also, 70 Lewis (Super awesome band from Lakewood) releasing a CD at the winchester saturday at eight.

Other than that, when is the next issue of Graffiti Enquirer out? I need to catch up on all the beef.

Everyone hates everyone welcome to Ohio

I dunno' about that. I always got along with everyone. And for the most part, everyone was cool with me. We bumped heads here and there...no homo, but we all kissed and made up in the end...so homo.

It's all about the overall mindstate you choose.

Even when Tace/"Killer" and I had major beef back in the day, we let it die years later. We're not homies and never will be but we've painted on the same walls since.

One day you guys will be 30 something and will be too old to bicker about it anymore like us ol' dudes.

Fuck. All I care about is my 401K rollover these days (And the $50 rebate that Bed, Bath and Beyond is trying to play me on!)

12149_202743054081_565204081_2838816_2796689_n.jpg

P.S. Bed, Bath and Beyond is fo' thugs.