-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cas crew wit the wild self promo! dont get any spray on dat fresh white t brah!

forreal though i like done and kiloz is miles from where he started at

not gona hate on the kid kiloz but to say hes miles from where he started isnt fair. all those prodos and stuff with his boys look halfway decent and clean from 07 and now hes trying to develop a simple style makes you wonder if he was really paintin that shit or if his boys were getting him a foot in the game. just sayin:o bump what the kid has been doin

not gona hate on the kid kiloz but to say hes miles from where he started isnt fair. all those prodos and stuff with his boys look halfway decent and clean from 07 and now hes trying to develop a simple style makes you wonder if he was really paintin that shit or if his boys were getting him a foot in the game. just sayin:o bump what the kid has been doin

I have always painted my own things homie, i have help from my crew in my earlier days, but that only lasted shortly. Droz would help but when was the last time he painted? and Done when was the last time you seen Kiloz and Done crush shit? for over a 2 years. I run solo homie and i have learned stuff from a lot o people. I have always painted my own stuff homie!

dead serious hah about the kevin kiz tags like wtf.. and kiloz i said i wasnt hatin my dude but your saying you have had help and then you say you havnt? you can tell just by the proportion of your letters and style on that PR production that you didnt paint that shit. look how bad that new shit with enz is compaired to the production from 2007 almost 3 years ago. it doesnt even look like you know how to cut lines now a days but you did in 2007?

dead serious hah about the kevin kiz tags like wtf.. and kiloz i said i wasnt hatin my dude but your saying you have had help and then you say you havnt? you can tell just by the proportion of your letters and style on that PR production that you didnt paint that shit. look how bad that new shit with enz is compaired to the production from 2007 almost 3 years ago. it doesnt even look like you know how to cut lines now a days but you did in 2007?

PR wall is on the fun wall which is chill.

Spot with enz vice rolled up on us i left with jut a fill, came back later that night and finished but then RTA showed up.

9618_1252386828657_1199126081_740015_583402_n.jpg

2811_1156762958120_1199126081_409982_6340740_n.jpg

l_a2431c7ce97a48b7baf6885254193141.jpg

l_f32ab82b700a49e0ac242f2b51f2f8c3.jpg

l_2e80e401473074caf49300ce8876703d.jpg

l_ac115585e7fb1782d6ea044767fa1224.jpg

Like i said before. I have always painted my own shit! At one point I had a crew willing to teach me. and they would help me and teach me when i painted my name, but that was late 06 and early 07.

its just hard to believe by looks the same person who painted the childress tire and breaks piece. also painted the next 5 after it lol

I see it too.

Either you have improved alot and in that case way to go.

Or someone else helped you which you might aswell admit too if they did, cuase its just going to get out of hand