-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would say bsa cleve was around before thatr but who cares its a gang they willl shoot you stab you rob you etc. if you want to avoid this stay away from fun wall they have spotters in the neighborhood that head them up when anyone goes up there to paint ... then they bring a minor with a weapon in case they are dealing with minors. then they tell you to give them all your paint and soo far everyone has , then they go diss everyone all over the flats and train ave and w 25th street . sorry about the run-on sentence this post didnt deserve propper grammar

kese anon jek hery arel i eard there were some heads painting down there even before jek and them got any flciks ive seen the del but ive never seen the cosmos flip and some other people i was hearing about from what crew

I see. Actually now that you mention it. I remember a friend of mine meeting some the BSA gang in Cleve like in 94 at a party that WHAT crew Flip brought him to. I guess BSA the gang is isn't threatened by some writers so they let my man be in peace and BSA graff cats did the Fun Wall from time to time.

Just curious for clarifications sake. Seems like this hasn't come up in 13 years.

As far a WHAT?

WHAT crew definatly came before graff BSA in Columbus. Cozmo, Flip and Orse definately set it off. Dell was before us. As was Res, and several others.