-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This is an FYI to any Cleveland writer who knows/writes with MIHO (Especially you BAK kids). I just want to you to know the kind of person you are dealing and doing dirt with. Be very careful with what you let her in on. MIHO lived above me, was my neighbor. I treated her as I would any one of my friends, upto and including cooking for her and taking her out painting. Now here comes the interesting parts--this all being said; I was nothing but cool to her (despite what some have heard). MIHO deided to shit where she eats and steal money from my girl & I and it wasn't just $10--it was over a hundred. After excuse after excuse after excuse (and some of you intervening) I finally got that back; but only to have mad lies told about me in addition. After that, I had orders come in from certain online suppliers by mail: tips, markers, etc.--MIHO stole that too and proceeded to blame her "boyfriend" and act like she had nothing to do with it though she was using said goods less than a mile from my house in spots I frequent constantly. Now, to top all of it off--this silly girl is out lining out my stuff just because I called her out on all of this. The spray-overs don't bug me as much as the fact that she is actually writing my real name by some of it. When you all read this, understand that I did absolutely nothing to her to provoke this crap, short of getting mad at her for stealing my stuff. So be careful what you let her in on; I treated her like family and you see what that got me. And, think of how you would feel if some dumb bitch is writing you real name next to what you paint. Remember--this isn't beef; it's to let y'all know so it doesn't happen to you.

~Big FLEXERONE *DISCRU*

This is an FYI to any Cleveland writer who knows/writes with MIHO (Especially you BAK kids). I just want to you to know the kind of person you are dealing and doing dirt with. Be very careful with what you let her in on. MIHO lived above me, was my neighbor. I treated her as I would any one of my friends, upto and including cooking for her and taking her out painting. Now here comes the interesting parts--this all being said; I was nothing but cool to her (despite what some have heard). MIHO deided to shit where she eats and steal money from my girl & I and it wasn't just $10--it was over a hundred. After excuse after excuse after excuse (and some of you intervening) I finally got that back; but only to have mad lies told about me in addition. After that, I had orders come in from certain online suppliers by mail: tips, markers, etc.--MIHO stole that too and proceeded to blame her "boyfriend" and act like she had nothing to do with it though she was using said goods less than a mile from my house in spots I frequent constantly. Now, to top all of it off--this silly girl is out lining out my stuff just because I called her out on all of this. The spray-overs don't bug me as much as the fact that she is actually writing my real name by some of it. When you all read this, understand that I did absolutely nothing to her to provoke this crap, short of getting mad at her for stealing my stuff. So be careful what you let her in on; I treated her like family and you see what that got me. And, think of how you would feel if some dumb bitch is writing you real name next to what you paint. Remember--this isn't beef; it's to let y'all know so it doesn't happen to you.

~Big FLEXERONE *DISCRU*

delete this shit. Those bak kids deserve everything she does to em.

~Big FLEXERONE *DISCRU*

damn that shits fucked up.

~Big FLEXERONE *DISCRU*

please son, if you get got by some hoodrat bitch, you aint got nobody to get mad at but yourself