-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOOOO!!!!! That webs throwie is wack . . . I mean look at that thing cuz' that W looks like a pile of pitbull poop!!!!HAHAHAHA . . . . wuz up wit that S man . . . looks like you got a jackolantern face cutout in it . . . "BOO" playa my throwie is so ugly it scares bitches . . . hahahahahahahaha

punx[/quoteu gay son keep on sucking i have yet 2 see u post one flick of your crap.....

YOOOO!!!!! That webs throwie is wack . . . I mean look at that thing cuz' that W looks like a pile of pitbull poop!!!!HAHAHAHA . . . . wuz up wit that S man . . . looks like you got a jackolantern face cutout in it . . . "BOO" playa my throwie is so ugly it scares bitches . . . hahahahahahahaha

punx

why dont you go post in the toy thread,seriously no one give a rats ass what you think.like ive told other people post flixz and then youll have shit to back you up but untill then you dont need to run your mouth. bump that WEBS keep em comein'

^ You fag bitch . . . first off my stuff aint crap . . . and second i dont post my own stuff . . . only wack niggas who like one eyed trouser trout do that stuff 'B' . . . and if i had to post my magic it would make your shit disappear!!!!!

FUCK YOU AND I AM GOING TO WHOOP EVERYONES ASS IN THIS BATTLE AT THE DAYTON LEGAL WALL THIS SUNDAY > > > > FOR LEXUS KEYS OR 15 G's BRING IT!!!!!

^^^^FUCK YOU BITCH!! I aint frum nati DAYTON HERE!!! I have bombed madd spots is cincy and you seen em and wuz mad pissed cuz u didnt do'em . . .

Your a real toy and you cant back up your talk with flicks . . . I dont need to because everyone knows who I be . . . . I am king of freights and king of Ohio!!!!!!

Yo mama is like a 2 by 4 . . . when she lays flat shes easily nailed!!!!Bitch!!!!

reptile vs. zero wasn't the guy dissing gamble...

but yo...but since gamble is my homie, and for real just loves every aspect of graffiti

and holds it down...

lets take a look...

whats really great in ohio...

post-1692-1171330998.jpg

Holy fucking Eddie from Iron Maiden...just sick .