Toys post here...

swif1

DSC02255.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

outline2.jpg

FEEDBACK CRITS PLEASE :) :huh:

hyper im not being close minded and i appreciate your crits and feedback but i dont understand why u said go simpler. the only thing i thought that going simpler wud be better with was the red one with the yellow force-field. can u specify? thanks alot. dont take it the wrong way cuz i apreciate ur input

:huh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hyper im not being close minded and i appreciate your crits and feedback but i dont understand why u said go simpler. the only thing i thought that going simpler wud be better with was the red one with the yellow force-field. can u specify? thanks alot. dont take it the wrong way cuz i apreciate ur input[/size]

:huh:

dont take it the wrong way

but your letter structure is not good at all

in all 4 pictures you posted

and letter structure is key.

ho2 can you not understand what go simpler means..

you write fantom you say?

FANTOM

do those letters not that shit..

:D oh gee thanks for telling me to write my own fuckin name (idk if you can sense the sarcasm)

and dmi whats the point of doing straight ass microsoft word letters in graf? not original or impressive. this is graf not sign-making, if u cant do what ur trying to do u shudnt start doing kindergarden letters.

idk why everyone in the forums says to go do SIMPLES, ok "go simpler"--=good advice, but when it gets SO simple that theres no style in it that shits dead and its letters not graf, DRAW the LETTERS don't WRITE THEM, theres a diference and thats what sets graf apart from shit you see on billboards and store-fronts

:o

thats true and all. but what ive come to learn is that starting with the letters on your keyboard, and slowly working your way up adding extensions n shit is how its done. idc what you do. i kinda am doing what ur doin. im trying bending the simples into dif letters now and stuff. idk have fun man. pce.

hahahahaha impressive?

the more you do your simple letters the more you develop style..

u dont just pick up a pencil and some prismas your mom bought u and do a full color burner in your school notebook..

you gotta actually start with simple letters and learn how they work..

heres an example of why YOU need to go simpler..

DSC02249.jpg

last time i checked, F's didnt look like T's with a tumor coming out the side..N's arent supposed to look like wack K's and your A isnt supposed to have some extentionc oming out of the side the best letter there is your T

i dont even wana get into your other sketches..

graff is supposed to be readable.. and graffiti is writing..

do this if you kno whats write for you

FANTOM

over and over again then you can start to do little changes...

not trying to be a dick, but you are completely unknowables about what graffiti is it seems..

mark ecko must have not givin you a good enuff explanation

good day son!

mark ecko must have not givin you a good enuff explanation

good day son!

that was harsh.

anyways, do what he says, i mean ive been doing that and i have seen results. from the time i started doing graff to the time now, ive improved.

:D oh gee thanks for telling me to write my own fuckin name (idk if you can sense the sarcasm)

and dmi whats the point of doing straight ass microsoft word letters in graf? not original or impressive. this is graf not sign-making, if u cant do what ur trying to do u shudnt start doing kindergarden letters.

idk why everyone in the forums says to go do SIMPLES, ok "go simpler"--=good advice, but when it gets SO simple that theres no style in it that shits dead and its letters not graf, DRAW the LETTERS don't WRITE THEM, theres a diference and thats what sets graf apart from shit you see on billboards and store-fronts

:o

alright ill break it down for you

letter structure is the most important thing in graff

when youre doing keyboard letters youre focusing on the letters - you "remember" how theyre built and you learn how to do straight lines.

but the most important thing keyboard letters give you is somewhere to start

if you do keyboard letters, it looks good and you cant screw them up.

after you can do them with your eyes closed

you start to bend them, make em wider in some places

and by that you learn how to keep them flowing (in style), even when you change them.

i started like this, everybody i know started like this, and it really helps

its the basics and if you want to get better in a year and not in ten

then i suggest you do simples

PEACE

last time i checked, F's didnt look like T's with a tumor coming out the side..N's arent supposed to look like wack K's and your A isnt supposed to have some extentionc oming out of the side the best letter there is your T

i dont even wana get into your other sketches..

graff is supposed to be readable.. and graffiti is writing..

""graff is supposed to be readable...":rolleyes::nope: i shudnt even have to elaborate on how wrong that is but i guess u dont think wildstyle is graffiti?:o

idk i guess that when u do your sketches or paintings your kindergarten teacher looks over your shoulder and gives you gold stars when you do a boring ass typewriter letter

alright ill break it down for you

letter structure is the most important thing in graff

when youre doing keyboard letters youre focusing on the letters - you "remember" how theyre built and you learn how to do straight lines.

but the most important thing keyboard letters give you is somewhere to start

if you do keyboard letters, it looks good and you cant screw them up.

after you can do them with your eyes closed

you start to bend them, make em wider in some places

and by that you learn how to keep them flowing (in style), even when you change them.

i started like this, everybody i know started like this, and it really helps

its the basics and if you want to get better in a year and not in ten

then i suggest you do simples

PEACE

thanks 4 the helpful crits, seems like no1 knows how to give polite crits or suggestions anymore.

u werent rude. and forget whoisthis those E's r sick and original, i like the chimese type of style know what im sayin? and the thros nice too

WORDISBORN!!!! relax, take your crits, and bite your tongue. i first showed up here posting rediculous peices. thinking my shit looked "cool." well it wasn't. and everybody told me so. and i did what you did and i talked shit back, cuz i didn't wanna face the facts. my shit was ugly, and i needed to do simples.... well guess what wordisborn... Your shit is ugly. and you need to do simples. they're not boring. they help. and they give you a chance to do stuff that you look over when you try to straight burn a page up (i.e. cracks, highlight, dropshadow, etc.)

if someone says your shits ugly and doesnt give crits. fuckem. but if people are giving you critisizm and you just dont wanna hear it, post on mindgem. they're a lot "nicer" over there.