Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wtf do u mean i dont have a hood to rep and it has nothin to do with the ghetto HOMIE

nah ur still not up and ur throwy sucks u shood quit dude ur prolly like 20 too

well if your not reppin your city/hood/ghetto (which your not cause you wont state it)...then your repping your middle/upperclass suburbia 4 bedroom palace with a pool which you want nobody to know about because your ashamed that mom and dad paid your way through art school. sorry i live in the city MD/DC/VA waddup

you get pissed cause you dont have a "hood" to rep and you think you live in the ghetto.....the last shit i posted thats when i was that bad didnt you get the point?

JAESme.jpg this is what i write and my throwie...and it is better than yours.

1. change your name its taken

2. you are horrible

3. never leave this thread, its where you belong at all times

hahaha seriously both of you shut the fuck up. KWC's throws are better than what your selling irep , but when it comes down to it if your not learning new shit and expanding your styles and studying roots your not going to get anywhere. Ill admit i havent been writing for awhile but at least i know alot about what im doing.

my god..

irepmyhood and blackbookKWC...shut the fuck up please !

this is the most corniest..pettyiest beef iv ever read ever...its so fuckin Marc Ecko Getting Up....fuckin hell " d00zd whutz h00d yu0 r3p...i r3p New Radius braappp "

sweeet jesus hehe.