Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
a sharpie felt tip is not a calligraphy pen at all.

all fucking sharpies are felt tip.

stfu. i know sharpies are felt tip. and yes sharpie does make a calligraphic pen. i was only specifying felt tip so as to not get it twisted with those old school metal tip ones. and i was specifying sharpie cuz its the kine i have and most easily available. fucker

Chichi.jpg

This is all preeety new to me but give me some feedback...even though it is only one picture...harhar...

i think this picture is dope. she writes chi i think. and yeah i dont understand why hellokitty replaces the C but its stil a good basic and has a nice colour scheme.

raeneronezn7.png

Yo Raener. Did a handie for you on MS Paint homeboy. DON'T BITE! Just your name in my handstaaahlll. Keep workin on it and you'll improve.

photo303bt1.jpg

Krusify. I suck at giving crits with ms paint. Hope you can read it and understand.

I need a life, still need my crits too :D, school starts tomorrow and I haven't gotten my sleep pattern right. Peace.

wow thnx man i appreciate it^^

the first orange thing is anexclamation point lol, its hard to c

the first thing in red is a "t" like tht,

i totally agree for the o and y and tht last orange part also happens to be an exclamation point

now for ur crits :D

heateroneot6.png

Some feedback yo, all ballpoint pen. The character sucks i'm sorry. And that hardcore quote is a joke.

Amoeba, that Teal(?) and Purple and Orange ones is fiiyaa.

Yo authority, good gahts :(

E_B_A, hilarious heheh.

for this piece the carak is nice^^

ur possitive letters E,A and other e

ur negetive letters H, T, R

ok the H needs more funk(my opinion)

more phunk doesnt mean arrows it means mabe a curve like the E and stuff

The T is hidden behind the A and those two bars are almost parallel, which made me think those were 2 T's lol, i only just saw tht.

and the R, tht last hook at the bottom isnt parallel with the bottom bar of the R

also another thing all ur letters exept the H fades out at the bottom wich is kinda awkward for the piece....

theres my crits for u!!!!:) :scrambled:

this thread makes me want to blow my head off. no one takes advice. this should be renamed the "dead end thread." Everyone in here should be doing simples, real simples. And not using MSPaint. Work on your proportions fuckers. Stop starting high and ending low. Shit looks like your sliding or falling down while you're writing. The end. Bubble letters. Can't stress anything enough because nun ya listen lol.