Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have no idea what you mean by any of that man.

like cracks in the letters?

and breaks in between the letters look like shit, ive tried it, i havent been using this style for very long, its still evolving, im sure at some point ill get it right, its just taking a while.

hahaha thats exactly why im so reluctant in "teaching" people, its just weird if theyre like 18 when im so much younger than them

pics

picture111lj2.jpg

youre seriously using craolas cola?

lol yah!

i seriously am...

there so smooth though and are easily accessible so eh

here it is with cracks, it does look a little better.

but i really need a scanner.

ddd002.jpg

no offence but this style is going no were...iv just looked at everyone you have posted on ths page..and every single one looks like curves...i dont see any extension posisbillties at all...as there isnt any...plus..itd be real hard to paint...id just think of something else...cuz this aint going no where...or prove me wrong..

i know it, i just cant figure out how to make them look like letters without completely changing the style, all my other styles are really plain and easy to read and im just sick of them.

im working on it though.

one more.

ggg002.jpg

crits?

i quite like this style, if i saw this is one or 2 colors, with a decent outline and a cloud, on a freight, id probably smile, its better than alot of shit, but i agree with everyone saying its not really going anywhere, your obviously just enjoying linkin shit up with loops but youl soon tire and it may be a hard style to evolve from, :)

no offence but this style is going no were...iv just looked at everyone you have posted on ths page..and every single one looks like curves...i dont see any extension posisbillties at all...as there isnt any...plus..itd be real hard to paint...id just think of something else...cuz this aint going no where...or prove me wrong..

i got a couple ideas.

ill post more tonight, and hopefully prove you wrong.

i know it can evolve alot, a couple pages back where the original stickers i did and its changed since then. i just need to make it more legible and it should be allright.

and i know it would be pretty impossible to paint, which is why im just making stickers with it...

ddd002.jpg

i like the style there is a guy where i come do a sort of similer style (ceck out the ireland tread in brick slayers its most of his pic are between pages 12 and 15 im not sayin ur biting r anything but like skim said it is a very hard style to improve on

gets my vote tho :p

i like the style there is a guy where i come do a sort of similer style (ceck out the ireland tread in brick slayers its most of his pic are between pages 12 and 15 im not sayin ur biting r anything but like skim said it is a very hard style to improve on

gets my vote tho :p

i looked through a couple pages, they were loading slow so i didnt see alot of it, but i didnt really see anything that looks like my style.

if you post one up it would be apreciated.

tusk's shit is good. it's somewhat original compared to everyone elses. throw some simples down dude and post them up.

yeah, theyre isn't anyway to really progress that style but whatever. can you put extensions on a throwup? no. you don't neccessarily ALWAYS have to progress a style that you have, if you have other ones you use. and any piece is hard to paint unless you know how to paint, so with the given time, he'll learn to paint that.