Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anroe-love the green lantern sketch cant wait to see that shit finished

Bouncing-love the last one but I think you should change the S at the beginning if thats what its supposed to be

Now some toy stuff i just threw together in the last 15 mins tried to go simple on the 2 smallest ones the bigger..well i effed up so0o0 crit away plz?

101_0279.jpg

hdy seni, not a bad attempt but you need to make your letters more structured..

you should probably go even more simple, try just replicating the letters on your keyboard.

the best one (overall) is the sideways one to the right, just make your N a bit more readable.

if you take the line at the bottom and angle it a bit to the left and the top one to the right it will make more of an N shape.

good job though

^^ that was FREAK that sketched that anroe joint.. its for an exchange, btw its lookin dope freak! ima have urs up soon man....heres a new throwie for ya'll

PICT1061.jpg

looks good bro, i use to do that similar style but not really that diamond shape, just similiar tops. i like it though

hey what do you use to bring out the letters is that just a white paint marker? i tried using decos for that but they dont work for shit ontop of prismas

Although I've been tagging and bombing for around a year now, I'm new to the piecing. I did this piece today, and I was wondering if I could get your opinions on the letters. I know the coloring is shit, I did it with colored pencils on a bus today, i wasn't really worried about it. Have at it.

sc00185ea7.jpg.11a0402ab349638cb314c0e1b8fe3446.jpg

cola, where do i start with a philly hand style? you just have to love em, but i can't grasp em for shit. any chance you can sort out a real basic alaphabet for me so i can work off of it? not bite or shit and no moaning about the old if you aint from philly don't do it plz.

safe

look at the entire philly thread in brickslayers and decide which style best fits your letters, since theres like 6-8 basic styles

but first learn to READ every style and be able to see the letters

no, im not doing an alphabet

A. i'm not even good enough to be biting

B. you'll build your style off mine whether you realize or not

and dont let that if you aint from philly dont do philly style bullshit affect you

look at philly hands and practice alot

yea cola w/o the face..and some of those addons..it would look way better...sometimes there's beauty in simplicity, thats y ppl like ppl who can rock simples....and it really is amazing that ur 13 and able to grasp throwie structure and handies...i can kinda sorta piece...but everything else is bleh.....