Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some of those pies are a little weak. I'd start by bringing the letters closer together.

I'd also step back off the eye-popping fills and try some simpler fills.

It's like someone's hilighters threw up all over the page.

BUT, those are the negatives.

Overall, good growth and work... the flow is definately there and the style seems like it's coming together. Keep practicing/posting.

before you start attempting some sort of wildstyle work on your handstyle

I haven't posted any of my hand styles yet. and their actually pretty good for someone who hasn't been writing long. so how bout you all eat a dick. the one on my pieces is just a simple jawn. and if your such an intricate writer with dope ass hands, lemme see your wickets? and fuck you cola-dick. your can suck mine. i hate your wannabe wickets. i don't care if your blackbook that shit, but no ones gonna help your with wickets in this forum. you gotta learn that one the streets... of philthadelphia.

idiot...

I haven't posted any of my hand styles yet. and their actually pretty good for someone who hasn't been writing long. so how bout you all eat a dick. the one on my pieces is just a simple jawn. and if your such an intricate writer with dope ass hands, lemme see your wickets? and fuck you cola-dick. your can suck mine. i hate your wannabe wickets. i don't care if your blackbook that shit, but no ones gonna help your with wickets in this forum. you gotta learn that one the streets... of philthadelphia.

idiot...

his "wanna be wickets" are better than your shitty excuse for a handstyle. not to mention you disobey rule number 1 in graffiti which is actually draw simples. but you can't do that because you spend too much time letting shit talk drip out of your mouth. am i right?

and you're not from "the streets"

you have a computer

therefore

not from "da streetz d00000d"

ps your hands still suck.

im in a bad mood. this kid is irritating. peaaace

idiot...

you dont like asshole advice either do you? think back to how you told cola about his stuff..

your tryin to fight with me because i gave you advise, dont give me this crap.

nah, i dont post work on here i just come here to gain some advice and whatnot,[s imples simples ismples simples simples] i got friends on the side that i show my work to to see if its justifiable or not...so you wont be seeing any of my wickets.. whatever that is idk handstyles?? but yea.. there better than yours.. my dont look like a 12 year old kid with epilepsy..

your best bet would be to "get drunk as a skunk and sing punk" because punk sucks, you suck. maybe you'll find something there. TOY

ps. yoda those have gotten a lot better, your flow is nicer too and you can tell thats a D now

you should try doing it with a thick black marker and see how it comes out, your hand will eventually develop a style but you just gotta do it over and over and over again, and if yoda doesnt work out with you, you can move onto different letter combos, i had a few diff names and prob will change again since im still learning shit and dont know how stuff works yet

idiot...

yea..mine arent really wickets but whatever

oh and i like how you diss my "wannabe" wickets, then dont post yours, then when someone tells you your handstyle sucks you tell them to post their awesome wickets, when you havent posted your "awesome wickets from da philthadelphia streetz"

stop acting like you cant have a philly hand if your not from philly, your acting like the water in philly gives you some supernatural power to do dope hands therefore making yourself seem like a total dumbass

and atleast back your claim up with a picture you useless douchebag

ahah you and turtz should be e-friends

for you whoisthis?, done with a fat black marker, top ones are done with a crappy sharpie magnum thats running out, bottem ones done with some other marker thats real nice to write with.

reckon there good enough to start puttin up?? i think they would develope more if i did??

an cola stop bitchin an start drawing

[ATTACH]58626.vB[/ATTACH]

DSCN0492.jpg.9cea5788c5521faa9f2868b5a464dfa1.jpg

yea..mine arent really wickets but whatever

oh and i like how you diss my "wannabe" wickets, then dont post yours, then when someone tells you your handstyle sucks you tell them to post their awesome wickets, when you havent posted your "awesome wickets from da philthadelphia streetz"

stop acting like you cant have a philly hand if your not from philly, your acting like the water in philly gives you some supernatural power to do dope hands therefore making yourself seem like a total dumbass

and atleast back your claim up with a picture you useless douchebag

ahah you and turtz should be e-friends

hm..yet he also rocks Cycles E..maybe im being picky...haha..

but please quit beefnig guys..

there aint no need for it on the internet..

just post pictures..

get advice..

take up the adivce and sketch the advice..

then post yah pic again..

then go paint..

no need for all the other bullshit..am i right ?..

if yah dont like someones..

peice..

opinon

etc.

then dont post expressing it

edit

DripUK..theyre not baaaad...just the Y needs woooork